Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Survey about online games

Dear MMORPG.com members,

As part of my study I am doing a research on the subject 'social interaction in online games'. The gather the opinion of players on this subject I created a survey. I am posting this survey on numerous game forums to gather as many results as possible. I would like to ask if you can spare 10 minutes to fill in the survey. It only consists out of 23 questions and 3 propositions.

The survey can be found at: http://www.onderzoekdoen.nl/eng/onderzoek.php?f=6129

Connection might be a bit slow for people outside Europe since the website is hosted in the Netherlands.

Thank you in advance.

Comments

• KenaoshiKenaoshi Member UncommonPosts: 1,022

up

now: GW2 (11 80s).
    Dark Souls 2.
    future: Mount&Blade 2 BannerLord.
    "Bro, do your even fractal?"
    Recommends: Guild Wars 2, Dark Souls, Mount&Blade: Warband, Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning.

• IllogicalIllogical Member Posts: 2

I would like to thank everybody that has filled in the survey. In just one week I reached the half way mark of my goal of getting 300 results. I gonna keep up the survey for two more weeks and I would be very happy if I can reach the goal. So, if you can spare the few minutes to fill in the survey I will be thankful.

• Burngrass99Burngrass99 Member Posts: 45

Good job on the survey!

• goodmangamergoodmangamer Member Posts: 8

Great! Two thumbs for your work and for your concern.