Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What is your best (melee) combat system?

lakokalakoka Member UncommonPosts: 97

Here it is.

Comments

• ThenariusThenarius Member Posts: 1,106

I think it would be a complete action-style combat which allows me to do combos, wallrun, climb, abuse the environment(like throwing world objects), etc.

• lakokalakoka Member UncommonPosts: 97

But in a MMO it would be really difficult to deal with this with no lag. But for sure that would be just the best

• TealaTeala Member RarePosts: 7,627

Mount and Blades combat system cannot be beat by any you find in current MMORPG's.    The bestest ever!    Hopefully in this next patch for Warband we will see even a better system than what we currently have(because it kinda got borked up by the last patch).

• Krn_AssassinKrn_Assassin Member Posts: 581
    Originally posted by Thenarius

I think it would be a complete action-style combat which allows me to do combos, wallrun, climb, abuse the environment(like throwing world objects), etc.

www.youtube.com/watch

• Krn_AssassinKrn_Assassin Member Posts: 581
    Originally posted by Krn_Assassin

Originally posted by Thenarius

www.youtube.com/watch

^Mabinogi: Heroes

• lakokalakoka Member UncommonPosts: 97

Does this game will act as a MMORPG or more like an Instanced small group / games?

• KenaoshiKenaoshi Member UncommonPosts: 1,022
    Originally posted by Teala

Mount and Blades combat system cannot be beat by any you find in current MMORPG's.    The bestest ever!    Hopefully in this next patch for Warband we will see even a better system than what we currently have(because it kinda got borked up by the last patch).

WORD!

plus i would like see a skill system like in Dungeon Siege as u use a sword u increase a sword skill and get strenght status and by the amount of skill you have u class is determinated.

now: GW2 (11 80s).
    Dark Souls 2.
    future: Mount&Blade 2 BannerLord.
    "Bro, do your even fractal?"
    Recommends: Guild Wars 2, Dark Souls, Mount&Blade: Warband, Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning.

• GameloadingGameloading Member UncommonPosts: 14,182

Why are you talking about this in the general gaming section?

Seriously, what part of Non mmorpg gaming is hard to understand?

• Burngrass99Burngrass99 Member Posts: 45

Game such as Castlevania symphony of the night..that was it it was the game that interested me to play 2d side scroll games.. recently plyed mini fighter but the game is not availab;e atm...T_T