Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any reviews yet?

tro44_1tro44_1 Member Posts: 1,819

Anybody care to review Alganon who likes it.

Comments

• HolgranthHolgranth Member Posts: 380
    Originally posted by tro44_1

Anybody care to review Alganon who likes it.

Why should only the people who like it be allowed to express their opinions?

Dem hibbies! Dey be wrong!

• tro44_1tro44_1 Member Posts: 1,819

because most of the post so far here, has been from people that dont like it. I wana at lease read a review from somebody that does

• TheDarzinTheDarzin Member Posts: 219

because most of the post so far here, has been from people that dont like it. I wana at lease read a review from somebody that does

I am 100% sure Jason Van Horn has a positive review of it somewhere -- but he has a positive review of every MMO. Doesn't it scare you slightly that  tentonhammer.com, gamespy.com, ign.com, and gamespot.com completely ignored the launch of this game?

• kriebloodkrieblood Member Posts: 223

I dont think anyone cares about Alganon everyone into this style of games going for Allods

Mortal Online/EarthRise/Project V13
    TheVindicators.com

• Gabby-airGabby-air Member UncommonPosts: 3,440

I don't think any website said the game launched...and if you want a fanboy opinion just go there website and check there new trailer.

• lancelot76lancelot76 Member Posts: 119

I don't necessarily know about reviews from other gaming sites (per se), but if you visit the Alganon forums you will find several posts from players praising the game for a successful launch. They enjoyed their first day playing, they love the gameplay/story/Library etc. 

If you are looking for an "outsiders" review of the game, I have yet to find something where the overall review is positive. In fact, if you (the OP) find one, I would be very interested in the link...

• rindonrindon Member Posts: 78
    Originally posted by krieblood

I dont think anyone cares about Alganon everyone into this style of games going for Allods

agreed, this game is pretty entertaining so far.

• talismen351talismen351 Member Posts: 1,124

Kinda says alot about the game then doesn't it? On these forums there is always hater and fanbois for every game. When you read each review you kinda get an idea of the good n bad of the game. Yet this game is pretty much covered by non-fanbois...and very very few fans defending it.

Just by seeing how hard it is to get a good review about this game should pretty much tell you all you need to know.

Come on with the reviews

• lancelot76lancelot76 Member Posts: 119

Come on with the reviews

Go the Alganon forums. You will find a LOT of positive reviews and feedback there. Otherwise...<crickets chirping>

• Gabby-airGabby-air Member UncommonPosts: 3,440

Meh alganon forums are quite dead, after release ive only seen threads regarding to problems and nothing else.

yeah, those forums are empty

• HolgranthHolgranth Member Posts: 380

yeah, those forums are empty

Yea that either bodes really well, because everyone is so busy playing the game and having fun that they arn't bothering to go on the forums, or really badly.

Take your pick but the first one is a paragon of optimism.

Dem hibbies! Dey be wrong!