Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Guild Wars 2 Races Trailer

Comments

• Leonatos65Leonatos65 Member Posts: 166

Very well done trailer. This game has gone from "getting my attention" to "top 5 upcoming games." Those in game graphics and animations look absolutely fantastic.

• KwintpodKwintpod Member Posts: 262

Love it, lots of gameplay information to be found in this one

• MasoniclightMasoniclight Member Posts: 87

Two Words: LOVE IT

• HeadBytorHeadBytor Member UncommonPosts: 93

If you check the main website, they go more in depth about the races and what their story is going to be like. I think they're also hinting what we might see as special abilities for each race. :)

www.guildwars2.com/en/world/races/

• NikopolNikopol Member UncommonPosts: 626

Well-written trailer: It establishes the prevalent mindset in each race in a short time without it all seeming forced.

But more than anything, what captures my attention in that trailer is of course the environment design. It looks like the cities in this game are going to sport both visual character and impressive graphical quality. If ArenaNet really manages to turn this franchise into more of an open world MMO, this may be a huge hit.

• axhedaxhed Member Posts: 44

trailer looks real good. the centaur animations looked kinda rough but my poor craptop has been struggling with hidef videos lately.

have a blessed thread.

• TlmaderTlmader Member Posts: 5

I wonder how long it is til they release the next trailer. Please make it about gameplay :D