Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2012, end of the world?

2»

Comments

• talismen351talismen351 Member Posts: 1,124

I wouldn't worry much about 2012. After all, the PCs in the world and hydro has been shut off and we are now living in the dark ages because of the Y2K bug. Even if 2012 is half as bad I think we will be just fine.

• thyrenethyrene Member Posts: 50
    Originally posted by beautingame

99% Maya predictions have come true .. they predicted that the automobile, the aircraft's production date. Some of the pro-may be asking. How they will know there is a thing called a car later .. that's what a strange place. in Egypt. some Maya civilization researchers  found these on a number of stones in where Maya lived. They predict that the date of birth and death *** .. exactly the same ....
    Maya said, December 21, 2012 the dark night comes, the dawn of December 22 will never come.

Mayan prophecy, December 21, 2012 is end of the world. Do you believe?

let's live in the fullest. if anything happened and this things are true, we cannot change it but to accept reality.

61C9CA79-4E44-4ADC-948D-BDF8E60F846D
  • RaeturusRaeturus Member Posts: 16
    Originally posted by TheHatter

Originally posted by Zindaihas

You know what?  I have conclusive proof that the world will end in 2012.  There are no documented cases of human beings coming back in time from the future, are there?  Don't you think if the world were still around that people would have figured out how to time travel by then?
    There you have it.  It's as plain as the nose on your face.  How can anyone possibly argue with that?  Start making your plans now.  Time is of the essence.

Except you forgot the multiverse theory that crushes the butterfly effect theory and says you can go back in time and kill your grandfather, but suffer no ill effects. :-P

I think Hawking supports it.

Heh.. you guys been watching too much Stargate lately.. hehe

• RoutverRoutver Member Posts: 383

People call for asteroids, earthquakes, tsunamis, countless premonitions and whatever babble. I'll stick with my idea that we destroy ourselves in the end.

• ThrakkThrakk Member Posts: 1,226

once again I feel the need to mention that

THE MAYANS NEVER PREDICTED THE END OF THE WORLD

why people even talk about Dec. 12, 2012 even possibly being the end of the world is above me. stupid stupid stupid

• RaeturusRaeturus Member Posts: 16
    Originally posted by Thrakk

once again I feel the need to mention that
    THE MAYANS NEVER PREDICTED THE END OF THE WORLD
    why people even talk about Dec. 12, 2012 even possibly being the end of the world is above me. stupid stupid stupid

Yes I think most understood it the first time around Thrakk.. we just joking around is all.  hehe

Yeah and in some of the gyphs the arch's saw drawings which looked like space aliens.. hehe.. interpretation is for it's beholder... ;)

they worried more about appeasing their gods so the crops would fair next time around.

• HorkathaneHorkathane Member Posts: 380

What I predict in 2012 on New Years Eve is a bunch of people arrested. The most in History!

• kittyvonkitakittyvonkita Member Posts: 75

No. The new millenium had also failed in bringing about predictions. (Religous reincarnation, Y2K, apocolypse, etc. )

• beautingamebeautingame Member Posts: 6

I hope it is true, really want an end now

A beaut in game.
    welcome to my blog

• hongyi0220hongyi0220 Member UncommonPosts: 37
    edited June 2018

Well, I hope this beautiful world doesn't come to an end!image

Post edited by hongyi0220 on

sgntr

• AeroangelAeroangel Member UncommonPosts: 498
    Originally posted by kittyvonkita

No. The new millenium had also failed in bringing about predictions. (Religous reincarnation, Y2K, apocolypse, etc. )

I can't believe I didn't think of that sooner when I have been talking to people, and they are trying to tell me that 2012 is definitely the end of the world. I remember all the people freaking out in 1999 lol, ridiculous.

--------------------------
    Playing:
    FFXIV, TERA, LoL, and HoTS
    My Rig:
    GPU: GeForce GTX 770, CPU: i7-4790K, Memory: 16 GB RAM

• Kobe24Kobe24 Member Posts: 8

I don't believe 2012 is the end of the world

• KB24FanKB24Fan Member Posts: 13

I definitely do not think 2012 is the end of the world - i mean esp after watching the movie i know for certain that devastating disasters will not occur simulteoneously

• iEatNaabsiEatNaabs Member Posts: 3

loool! Yes, i also believe it's been like a push for the movie 2012. As we all know, things spread fast on internet and no wonder they put all this here. Anyway, yah mayans calender just ended, not predicted. They might have had some things right but doubt this will be.

Tough i do believe, we have things to come upon us. Like the global warmings, which need to be taken more seriously since it's great danger to earth. If people could only open their eyes and get involved in helping, by example driving less etc.. However, it's not a simple task because humans has a tendence to not care =)

-Naab Eater

• totolerototototolerototo Member Posts: 30
    Originally posted by TheHatter

Originally posted by Zindaihas

You know what?  I have conclusive proof that the world will end in 2012.  There are no documented cases of human beings coming back in time from the future, are there?  Don't you think if the world were still around that people would have figured out how to time travel by then?
    There you have it.  It's as plain as the nose on your face.  How can anyone possibly argue with that?  Start making your plans now.  Time is of the essence.

Except you forgot the multiverse theory that crushes the butterfly effect theory and says you can go back in time and kill your grandfather, but suffer no ill effects. :-P

I think Hawking supports it.

yup, the multiverse theory solves the temporal paradox nicely

this discussion is all about the believed nature of time.

It's time to realize our understanding of time needs improvement

It isnt linear, it isnt mono-directional, it probably zaps in all directions and at all speeds and is multithreaded:)

That at least explains "intuition" and "coincidences" to a tee.

Occultists claim the notion of time only applies to the physical realm, realm which in turn is just an illusion of our senses and cognitive apparatus.

Radical Subjectivism anyone?

P.S. Global warming? Now that's a multi billion dollars hoax !

• fartking7fartking7 Member Posts: 91

Are you mentally retarded, foreign, or both? 

In other news, the Mayans got it wrong.  According to the Bible, Jesus is going to return riding a giant lollypop on 1/3/10.  He will likely destroy the world after learning that bestiality is forbidden in most nations.

poopee

• beautingamebeautingame Member Posts: 6

The world needs a new start

A beaut in game.
    welcome to my blog