Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Warcraft3 Update 1.24b to 1.24c

M1nas-z3uM1nas-z3u Member Posts: 23

I didnt seen this post anywhere. And anyway probably whe have members that play w3 on battlenet or Garena.

SO i would like to tell you!

Upgrade to version 1.24c link>>>http://www.dota-utilities.com/2009/12/warcraft-version-switcher-124c-patch.html 

For those who use garena. and still have version 1.24b please note that if you get on a map sudden discconect. then the reason is that the host may have the 1.24c version. Or if you have the 1.24c version and get sudden discconect then the host has 1.24b version.

Its kind idiot thing. And the garena staff didnt even announcent it yet.(or probably announcent it but on the forums place wich i will take a short look).

As for the battlenet users probably you will have the same problem as well.

Good Luck.

And remember download the new version http://www.dota-utilities.com/2009/12/warcraft-version-switcher-124c-patch.html

Comments

• reimarureimaru Member Posts: 228

it's been a long time since they made a new patch for WC3..what are the changes for the patch?

• CeridithCeridith Member UncommonPosts: 2,980

Probably a fix for the Wc3 custom map security hole that is being used to install trojans and steal B.Net accounts.

• M1nas-z3uM1nas-z3u Member Posts: 23

Fixes:

- Fixed a problem with the "Chapter Six: The Culling" human campaign map

that was preventing it from loading.

- Fixed an issue that allowed JASS functions to return incorrect values

under certain conditions.

- Fixed an issue that caused the TriggerEvaluate native to return

incorrect values under certain conditions.

- Fixed a minor memory leak when using GroupEnum natives.

- Fixed a crash when using the CreateImage native on PPC Mac.

- Updated Mac World Editor to work with recent JASS changes. 

• TanonTanon Member UncommonPosts: 176

Also note that DotA replays from 1.24b cannot be viewed on 1.24c.

• M1nas-z3uM1nas-z3u Member Posts: 23
    Originally posted by Tanon

Only dota replys?... didnt knew this....

Anyway it bothers me that not all of the garena users didnt upgrade to version 1.24c...

Lucky that garena staff implemented an update and now if you have v 1.24c you can see someones game that has 1.24b(backwords the smae thing)

• TanonTanon Member UncommonPosts: 176
    Originally posted by M1nas-z3u

Originally posted by Tanon

Only dota replys?... didnt knew this....

Anyway it bothers me that not all of the garena users didnt upgrade to version 1.24c...

Lucky that garena staff implemented an update and now if you have v 1.24c you can see someones game that has 1.24b(backwords the smae thing)

They work, but heroes do not show up, game modes don't work, and all you see is creeps bashing each other.

At least, that's how it was for my ADC09 replays.