Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hey all! Returning player, need help with server question!

GravebladeGraveblade Member UncommonPosts: 547

Hey all, well im currently on the trial and i was wondering if anyone could answer a question.

Im from the UK and i have to create a UK account so that i can use my cc to purchase the game. What im wondering about though is can i still play on the US servers if my station account is European (UK)????

I really hope so because due to my current lifestyle (work etc) i am up quite late so most europeans would be asleep and i want a server that is at its peak when i play (which is generally when the Americans are online).

Thanks.  

P.S I used to play on Sullon Zek.... Good times, good times.    :)

Started playing mmorpg's in 1996 and have been hooked ever since. It began with Kingdom of Drakkar, Ultima Online, Everquest, DAoC, WoW...

Comments

• falc0nfalc0n Member UncommonPosts: 385

Just buy Darkfall its the game of the future. Everquest unfortunately isnt what we were looking for. US Server Ill even get you started if you want. www.darkfallonline.com 

• GravebladeGraveblade Member UncommonPosts: 547
    Originally posted by falc0n

Just buy Darkfall its the game of the future. Everquest unfortunately isnt what we were looking for. US Server Ill even get you started if you want. www.darkfallonline.com 

Its funny that you say that actually because i really really liked the concept of Darkfall and was excited about it.....  I heard lots of bad things about it and theres no trial so i decided to atleast wait a while after launch.....

I dont know if my comp would even run darkfall though and its expensive so i dunno about purchasing it........ maybe just maybe i will.... lol

Apart from that i would still like to get an answer for my question about Everquest anyway.

Started playing mmorpg's in 1996 and have been hooked ever since. It began with Kingdom of Drakkar, Ultima Online, Everquest, DAoC, WoW...
  • brostynbrostyn Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,092

Yes you can. I think you should have the same options as US area. There is only one European server - Antonious Bayle.