Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Game not listed, Dawntide

KroganKrogan Member UncommonPosts: 304

Was just a bit surprised to see that Dawntide was not listed on the gamelist, it is a very promising sandbox mmo in beta 2 and without an NDA.

http://www.dawntide.net/

Comments

• Legato89Legato89 Member Posts: 297

Isnt that the sandbox game by the guys who ran an EQ private server?

At least we know its going to be a really clean MMO.

• KroganKrogan Member UncommonPosts: 304

lol well I have no idea what their history, but I have gotten used to most interesting mmo's getting some attention here and after adding Mortal Online to my list of disappointing "Sandbox" attempts I put my faith in Dawntide and Adellion.

The most important definition of Sandbox to me is that you don't always have to be hitting the other kids with shovels and sometimes you just get along.

• korpsce24korpsce24 Member Posts: 61
    Originally posted by Legato89

Isnt that the sandbox game by the guys who ran an EQ private server?

At least we know its going to be a really clean MMO.

Yeah, some of them ran SoD from what I understand. And a lot of people like to post those two images next to each other when talking about this game.

• trnqlChaostrnqlChaos Member Posts: 34

I was wondering the same thing as well. I don't know it's history, but it looks encouraging for people waiting for a real open-play sandbox game. It looks like it's early in development though and feels like the dev team is small... might be a long wait for all the promised features. )=

• Gabby-airGabby-air Member UncommonPosts: 3,440
    Originally posted by trnqlChaos

I was wondering the same thing as well. I don't know it's history, but it looks encouraging for people waiting for a real open-play sandbox game. It looks like it's early in development though and feels like the dev team is small... might be a long wait for all the promised features. )=

I would say atleast 6+ months before release, it really is a beta and they take player feedback very seriously.

• Padre-AdamoPadre-Adamo Member Posts: 61

6 months? At least 1 year. AT LEAST. That is a good thing though. 

• CyberWizCyberWiz Member UncommonPosts: 914

I already suggested this site before, it certainly fullfills the requirements of mmorpg.com

If you are interested in subscription or PCU numbers for MMORPG's, check out my site :
    http://mmodata.blogspot.be/
    Favorite MMORPG's : DAoC pre ToA-NF, SWG Pre CU-NGE, EVE Online