Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2010 games: What are you looking forward to?

ThenariusThenarius Member Posts: 1,106

Personally, I can't wait to try Mass Effect 2, STALKER: Call of Prypcat and Final Fantasy 13(and even 14, who knows). Prehaps Mafia 2, but that will probably go to Q3-Q4. This is for the close future, at least.

Comments

• VaedurVaedur Member Posts: 430
    Originally posted by Thenarius

Personally, I can't wait to try Mass Effect 2, STALKER: Call of Prypcat and Final Fantasy 13(and even 14, who knows). This is for the close future, at least.

I have mass effect loaded again for when i don't wanna play lotro.. interested for darkfall in 2010 and FE in 2010 to see if they can improve them.. interested in trying MO, and swtor.

• thamighty213thamighty213 Member UncommonPosts: 1,637

ME2

SWTOR

and although not a game release hopefully a backtrack from IW on MW2 and dedicated servers

and thats about it TBH

• PapadamPapadam Member Posts: 2,102

Bioshock 2 is the only game Im really looking forward to! There is alot of games from 2009 that I havent had the time to play so I have some catching up to do :)

If WoW = The Beatles
    and WAR = Led Zeppelin
    Then LotrO = Pink Floyd

• BlindchanceBlindchance Member UncommonPosts: 1,112
    Originally posted by Thenarius

STALKER: Call of Prypcat

New STALKER is not bad, it is come back to roots of it: atmosphere. Some people can complain about smaller size of available Zone.

• LorgarnLorgarn Member UncommonPosts: 417

Games im looking forward to: JGE, BP, Diablo III, SC2 and Global Agenda (hopefully their all labeled for a 2010 release)

Games im looking at from a distance: Sw:tor, Infinity: the quest for earth and maybe Aion(If their "vision" goes live in 2010)

• ThrakkThrakk Member Posts: 1,226

Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Ultimate All Stars (maybe)

Super Mario Galaxy 2 (I hope get back to more hardcore platforming style of mario 64)

Epic Mickey

Super Monkey Ball: Step & Roll (uses the wii balance board which my family owns. might be fun)

BioShock 2

FFVIII (I bet it will be on 360 but I admit the Japanese trailer looks very fruity)

Dead Rising 2 (I never played the first one but this game has potential)

Super Street Fighter IV (I haven't played SFIV yet but I might get xbox live for xmas)

Alan Wake

Arcania (Gothic IV)