Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A game made by gold sellers

AemiAemi Member Posts: 148

I read this game was made by a company called UMGE which sells gold in some MMO. I think WoW. RMT companies are not trying to make more money by making mediocre MMO's. Scary.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evony

Comments

• TalRashaTalRasha Member UncommonPosts: 827

Quite disturbing.

I have read there is currently a lawsuit pending against a blogger who claims to have a lot of evidence about this.

Theres some links to that from the wiki page.

• yorkforceyorkforce Member UncommonPosts: 160

Sorry but that wiki article is a load of BS

Its nothing like Civilisation for a start and The Guardian newspaper has never wrote an article about them. Not to mention there isnt a single source of information in the entire article.

plus its owned by an American company

REGAN MERCANTILE US, LLC

• KenaoshiKenaoshi Member UncommonPosts: 1,022

this game is invoved with a lot of scaming and illegal activities, avoid it.

now: GW2 (11 80s).
    Dark Souls 2.
    future: Mount&Blade 2 BannerLord.
    "Bro, do your even fractal?"
    Recommends: Guild Wars 2, Dark Souls, Mount&Blade: Warband, Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning.

• NddeshNddesh Member Posts: 65
    Originally posted by yorkforce

Its nothing like Civilisation for a start and The Guardian newspaper has never wrote an article about them. Not to mention there isnt a single source of information in the entire article.

REGAN MERCANTILE US, LLC

Can you find any address of that company or any Phone number?

• greemblegreemble Member Posts: 1

The Guardian newspaper has never wrote an article about them. Not to mention there isnt a single source of information in the entire article.

The Guardian hasn't? Really?

Wonder what this is then?

Has Evony become the most despised game on the web?

Bobbie Johnson guardian.co.uk, Wednesday 15 July 2009 17.30 BST

There is a statement that "The article is the subject of a legal complaint from Evony LLC" - However, it's not been withdrawn and no retraction nor apology has been made by the Guardian Newspaper.

No information sources in the Wiki article?

I suggest you scroll to the bottom of the page - where the citations are placed

• Jason-WelshJason-Welsh Member Posts: 3

avoid evony at all costs. and, since this site has no official place for eRepublik, i might as well talk about how great it is here. it's the best gaming decision i ever made. if you ever think that our current politicians are idiots and that you could probably run everything a lot better, go to eRepublik.com. it's like a virtual world where you can try out politics, media, military, ect. it's great. referrer's link in the sig

vvv

eRepublik referrer's link.
    http://www.erepublik.com/en/referrer/Jason+Welsh
    if you try out eRep please enter this link in when it asks who referred you.

• ars2010ars2010 Member Posts: 15

REGAN MERCANTILE US, LLC

image I agree With you !!

Do you know what kind of man that writes on Wiki ? tha's right a PUNK image that's why Google Love Wiki So bad lolz image

• NBForrest1NBForrest1 Member Posts: 11

Evony dropped the lawsuit after  one of their game managers admitted in court that he lied about his resume concerning  his educational background and degrees.

Google evony lawsuit and read all about it.