Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Blade & Soul: Full G-Star '09 Trailer

2»

Comments

• RipclawRipclaw Member UncommonPosts: 190
    Originally posted by razerblade29

Who would of thought the first charecter u see is a half fury, followed by a scantily clad anime girl with huge eyes, while at the same time there using overdone visual effects. Seems kinda typical and cliche to me

It's an Asian made MMO, what did you expect.

You want cartoony Disneyish graphics, ala WoW, or total lack of style at all, we leave that up to the U.S. designers.

• RipclawRipclaw Member UncommonPosts: 190

This game looks better then ever. So glad they put out this video to remind us that it is still out there and that they've even improved what already looked awesome before.

Can not wait for this game and lucky for me I just updated my system to where I should be able to handle it's awesome graphics just fine.

2010 - SW: The Old Republic and Tera Online

2011 - Blade and Soul

WOOT!

Lets just hope Blade and Soul turns out as little like Aion as possible. But as far as I know they both had different design teams.

• BloodaxesBloodaxes Member EpicPosts: 4,662

One of the good things is those that are korean racist won't play this since it will have some similarities with ninjas and such.