Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Blade & Soul New Footage

The new video looks pretty amazing.   Is that combat for real?  How the PvP is going to work?

Comments

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657

It's already been posted several times in General Discussion and MMORPG.com  has a copy available throught the news forum. About the only thing you've been doing lately is advertising for that Kalibre website.

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • IlliusIllius Member UncommonPosts: 4,142

Grunty senses an agenda!

No required quests! And if I decide I want to be an assassin-cartographer-dancer-pastry chef who lives only to stalk and kill interior decorators, then that's who I want to be, even if it takes me four years to max all the skills and everyone else thinks I'm freaking nuts. -Madimorga-

• TealaTeala Member RarePosts: 7,627

Oh look, another wonderful Asian grinder!   

• bani789bani789 Member UncommonPosts: 52

• CleffyCleffy Member RarePosts: 6,412

If you are grinding in a Korean MMO, then I contend you don't know how to enjoy the game.  Your too busy blazing to the end game that you don't sit down to enjoy the scenery.  With beautiful graphics and a descent fighting system, there is more to take in with this title.  Its like drinking.  You don't chug down a glass of wine, you sip it slowly.

• Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Member UncommonPosts: 11,718
    Originally posted by grunty

It's already been posted several times in General Discussion and MMORPG.com  has a copy available throught the news forum. About the only thing you've been doing lately is advertising for that Kalibre website.

Always like to read grunty's post. Nothing but truth. BTW, the game looks pretty, but I gotta see some real gameplay with some real on-screen stuff.

-In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on Aug/13/08-
    |
    RISING DRAGOON ~AION US ONLINE LEGION for Elyos

• BigdavoBigdavo Member UncommonPosts: 1,863
    Originally posted by Cleffy

If you are grinding in a Korean MMO, then I contend you don't know how to enjoy the game.  Your too busy blazing to the end game that you don't sit down to enjoy the scenery.  With beautiful graphics and a descent fighting system, there is more to take in with this title.  Its like drinking.  You don't chug down a glass of wine, you sip it slowly.

Sorry there is more to an MMO than pretty graphics and a decent fighting system (why I got bored of Aion), but you can sip that boring wine as much as you like. I prefer something with a little depth.

O_o o_O

• CleffyCleffy Member RarePosts: 6,412

Did I mention anything about depth?  I mentioned something about grinding.  Don't grind take it in strides you can enjoy.  Especially when the game is free.