Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mass Effect 2 questions

FaliceFalice Member Posts: 329

So I finished ME1 a long time ago on my 360 and I still have the info saved on there, I was wondering if I buy ME2 on the 360 what will carry over from the original, would I keep my gear, loot, etc?

If I can't carry much over, I'll just get the PC version instead...

Thanks.

Comments

• metalhead980metalhead980 Member Posts: 2,658

From what info Bioware has given us. Yes your unique save will be used in the second ME.

Buy the 360 version if you care about that stuff.

PLaying: EvE, Ryzom

Waiting For: Earthrise, Perpetuum

• abbabaabbaba Member Posts: 1,143

I doubt your inventory or even your skill advances will be carried over. From what I've read, it's your quest choices, paragon/renegade status, etc that will be carried over from a savegame.

• gargantroogargantroo Member Posts: 1,477
    Originally posted by metalhead980

From what info Bioware has given us. Yes your unique save will be used in the second ME.

WRONG

Correct answer: Loot, levels, etc. will not be kept. Choices made in the story will be. And the PC version will do the exact same thing as the 360.

i play on australian servers because racism is acceptable there
    Originally posted by gargantroo

WRONG

Correct answer: Loot, levels, etc. will not be kept. Choices made in the story will be. And the PC version will do the exact same thing as the 360.

What did I say that as wrong? Obvious loot, levels and stuff like that wont transfer its the storyline choices you made.

Since he played his first game on 360 obviously if he wants that option he would buy the 360 version.

Unless they have this cross platform feature that lets you continue your 360 save on the pc? 

So i guess I was RIGHTafter all since I said nothing of items and junk?

• gargantroogargantroo Member Posts: 1,477

WRONG

What did I say that as wrong? Obvious loot, levels and stuff like that wont transfer its the storyline choices you made.

Since he played his first game on 360 obviously if he wants that option he would buy the 360 version.

Unless they have this cross platform feature that lets you continue your 360 save on the pc? 

Did you read his post? You told him "yes" in reply, yet his question was about loot. Then you told him to buy the 360 version if he was concerned about that stuff, but both versions allow this. 

Reading comprehension takes you quite a long ways, m'friend

i play on australian servers because racism is acceptable there

WRONG

Did you read his post? You told him "yes" in reply, yet his question was about loot. Then you told him to buy the 360 version if he was concerned about that stuff, but both versions allow this. 

Reading comprehension takes you quite a long ways, m'friend

I can read just fine. look at the time stamps of the posts I replied around a minute after he posted the thread.

He said nothing of  items when i replied initially it was an obvious edit. Guess it serves me right for keeping the recent post list open while playing eve.