Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login Spellborn

DonY81DonY81 Member UncommonPosts: 398

If this has been answered already i do apoligise. I have checked our friend google and im not getting any onfo there. So here goes....

I dowloaded Spellborn the game after some1 recomeneded it. Done all the patches etc. Fired up the game got to the log in screen and ofc i have no account etc. Do i need to create 1, i cant just type anything in as that doesnt work. Sorry im a bit lost here maybe its staring at me in the face but for now im at a loss...any help appreciated , thx.

Comments

• irukandjiirukandji Member Posts: 253

You have to register before you can log in. I think you can do it at www.acclaim.com

BTW, the servers are down anyway...

"Hurray, finally a game where I can fulfill my lifelong dream of taking emotionally dead women and finding the most financially viable means to exploit their bodies with the ultimate goal of making them Hugh Hefner's personal furniture."

• DonY81DonY81 Member UncommonPosts: 398
    Originally posted by irukandji

You have to register before you can log in. I think you can do it at www.acclaim.com
    BTW, the servers are down anyway...

i have now registerd but still unable to play i assume as you mentioned servers are still down. Thx anyway Iruk

• CzelsiorCzelsior Member Posts: 41

its just a little maintenance

Acclaim Enigma had written this in official forum

Hello Players,

We are moving servers between cages to remove all the unused servers, so spellborn servers will be down for few more hours.

Regards,

Acclaim Staff

so don't worry guys

-The Chronicles of Spellborn-
    Czelsior - Wrathguard LvL 50 -Dorzhan
    Kaiyn - Trickster LvL 50 - Deiquonril

TCoS Gameplay videos

http://www.youtube.com/user/czelsior

• tiago2625tiago2625 Member Posts: 2

When i log in it says that ive been disconected from the log in server. Can anyone help me ??