Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

have come back for two weeks but i got the murderer spell placed on me while doing pvp and its been

i m about to quit but i thought i would ask for help in these forums first .

Comments

• BeanpuieBeanpuie Member UncommonPosts: 812

poltics and TOS' aside

advice of getting rid of murder points would be to make your way over to Keshatta's murder plains , far east of Keshatta desert itself on the map.

ways of getting there would be to head to the murder pad locations to speak with the smuggler, (unfortunately you have to pay for it 15 to 25 silver a ride per zone)

or find a way to get a path zone that is at Purple lotus swamps,  which leads to keshatta.

once at the keshatta area, 90 percent chance you will die there before you reach your destination,  once you die you will be transported to the murder pad location in keshatta, from there you can get redeemer quests to work off your points.

each completed redeemer quest is around 12 points per completed quest, and they are replayable quests.

you can do it at other zones which provide redeemer quests, but keshatta is the quickest way of getting rid of murder points out of all the zones hands down,   30 mins to a hour faster compared to all zones.

• RavingRabbidRavingRabbid Member UncommonPosts: 1,168
    Originally posted by Beanpuie

poltics and TOS' aside

advice of getting rid of murder points would be to make your way over to Keshatta's murder plains , far east of Keshatta desert itself on the map.

ways of getting there would be to head to the murder pad locations to speak with the smuggler, (unfortunately you have to pay for it 15 to 25 silver a ride per zone)
    or find a way to get a path zone that is at Purple lotus swamps,  which leads to keshatta.

once at the keshatta area, 90 percent chance you will die there before you reach your destination,  once you die you will be transported to the murder pad location in keshatta, from there you can get redeemer quests to work off your points.
    each completed redeemer quest is around 12 points per completed quest, and they are replayable quests.

you can do it at other zones which provide redeemer quests, but keshatta is the quickest way of getting rid of murder points out of all the zones hands down,   30 mins to a hour faster compared to all zones.

I agree this is your best bet.

(AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH engages Thoth Amon in plunger to spell combat)

All my opinions are just that..opinions. If you like my opinions..coolness.If you dont like my opinion....I really dont care.
    Playing: ESO, WOT, Smite, and Marvel Heroes