Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How WoW can make this game 50% better !

2»

Comments

• tro44_1tro44_1 Member Posts: 1,819

Iam still confused as to what the OP is asking for.

The Chat system has been smooth when I have used it.

So fill me in on the issue please.

ALso it seems like the OP was conplaining something about not being able to chat with other players and sharing quest. But you can do this. Just join Party, and open Chat. Or open General Chat for the zone.

What am I missing? I just dont understand what the OP is asking for. Because WoW doesn have a Chat system that allows you to chat with other random players.

I didnt have problems running it. So whats Wrong? EXPLAIN PLEASE!!!! 3 pages, and I still dont get what the big deal is. Does the OP's problem only effect a small number of WoW players or something?

• SonofSethSonofSeth Member UncommonPosts: 1,884
    Originally posted by tro44_1

ALso it seems like the OP was conplaining something about not being able to chat with other players and sharing quest. But you can do this. Just join Party, and open Chat. Or open General Chat for the zone.
    What am I missing? I just dont understand what the OP is asking for. Because WoW doesn have a Chat system that allows you to chat with other random players.
    I didnt have problems running it. So whats Wrong? EXPLAIN PLEASE!!!! 3 pages, and I still dont get what the big deal is. Does the OP's problem only effect a small number of WoW players or something?

OP wants auto chat. He wants it so you don't have to open menus and join channels, he just want's to come up to someone and talk. He believes the reason 90% of people do not talk to random individuals is because it's too complicated and want's a system where you don't need to do anything but talk, with some options and sliders of course.

For some reason he also believes that quality of WoWs chat is poor, but I believe that just comes down to $5 microphones and poor configuration of hardware and software, that is, people don't know how to set up microphones or don't know how to talk into one.

• delete5230delete5230 Member EpicPosts: 6,581

Tro44_1...... Can you maybe get your father to read and help you with this post.  Or does he get mad when you ask him questions like this ?

If so leave him alone,,,,,,,, print it out and bring it to school.

• SonofSethSonofSeth Member UncommonPosts: 1,884
    Originally posted by page

Tro44_1...... Can you maybe get your father to read and help you with this post.  Or does he get mad when you ask him questions like this ?

If so leave him alone,,,,,,,, print it out and bring it to school.

Either you can explain it better or you can't, leave the teasing for your own school project.

• AkulasAkulas Member RarePosts: 2,700

Some guilds don't like it when you don't have vent, ts etc thats cool if you like doing rep grinds and pvp

This isn't a signature, you just think it is.