Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Blatant Trolling

2»

Comments

• metalhead980metalhead980 Member Posts: 2,658
    Originally posted by tro44_1

Originally posted by metalhead980

LOL I don't need to create a alt account to troll or flame you guys.
    I don't do it to increase my subs since I already think Eve Online is crowded with enough clueless carebears asking over and over in rookie chat if Eve has Raids and Phat lewt lol.
    What I am is honest. I feel the games you play have made the genre garbage and while I still have a handful of great games to play since this is a discussion forum for MMOs I can give my two cents.
    It's not my fault you guys can't take it.
    You want to play simple, pathetic games that don't even resemble what MMOs were originally? fine but don't get upset when I tell you how I feel.

Dont fake!! EvE is the reason the MMO Genre is so damned messed Up!!!! DAM YOU EVE

LOL! yes your right!!!!! God damn all those 100+ games all using spaceships and FFA pvp!!!!!

You've shown me the light! ty

PLaying: EvE, Ryzom

Waiting For: Earthrise, Perpetuum

• AmazingAveryAmazingAvery Age of Conan AdvocateMember UncommonPosts: 7,188

Over 50 alt / dupe accounts banned from the AoC boards here in last year easy. What can you say about desperation there in that it already says all that needs to be said.

I think they are just idiots who will always be on the loosing end no matter what. They just don't realise it.

• CecropiaCecropia Member RarePosts: 3,985

I don't do it to increase my subs since I already think Eve Online is crowded with enough clueless carebears asking over and over in rookie chat if Eve has Raids and Phat lewt lol.
    What I am is honest. I feel the games you play have made the genre garbage and while I still have a handful of great games to play since this is a discussion forum for MMOs I can give my two cents.
    You want to play simple, pathetic games that don't even resemble what MMOs were originally? fine but don't get upset when I tell you how I feel.

*Standing ovation.

Brutal, harsh, and oozing with the truth. Just the way I like it. I fear you may be more correct than most here are ever willing to admit on these forums, or more importantly to themselves.

"Mr. Rothstein, your people never will understand... the way it works out here. You're all just our guests. But you act like you're at home. Let me tell you something, partner. You ain't home. But that's where we're gonna send you if it harelips the governor." - Pat Webb

• metalhead980metalhead980 Member Posts: 2,658
    Originally posted by Cecropia

*Standing ovation.

Brutal, harsh, and oozing with the truth. Just the way I like it. I fear you may be more correct than most here are ever willing to admit on these forums, or more importantly to themselves.

Well I'm glad someone doesn't have me on block lol!

I've been playing Sandbox MMOs since 1997... Tps can suck my left nut.

UO recently received an expansion, Eve and DF have expacs coming out this month, Ryzom continues to grow,FE released in pretty good shape and we have two Sandbox games to look forward to (MO & ER).

It's a great time to be a Sandbox fan :)

PLaying: EvE, Ryzom

Waiting For: Earthrise, Perpetuum