Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My new favorite MMORPG

slessmanslessman Member Posts: 181

I have played a few MMORPGs but I have never really had the desire to pay for a game until I started playing Ryzom. I am addicted to this game. It has great graphics, the character development is really user-friendly, and there are just a whole lot of things that you can do in very expansive worlds. The game is set in the future on the Planet Atys. If you are into futuristic RPG games and are looking for a new MMORPG to get into I recommend Ryzom.

www.ryzom.com

Comments

• LotosSlayerLotosSlayer Member Posts: 247

I was gunna try Ryzom, it seems like a really good MMo but a lot of people say it's dead and not many play anymore.

• DarbiiRueDarbiiRue Member UncommonPosts: 832

Ryzom is one of my all-time favorite games. I've always enjoyed the gameplay. Plus being a sandbox it just drew me in. However; at the time of playing there were not a ton of people around because a new team had just purchased the game and were trying to bring it back up to speed. How are things with it currently?

• slessmanslessman Member Posts: 181

There are fewer people than I would like, but at thesame time it is also enjoyable becaus you can get a lot of space to yourself and nobody can steal your kills. But if you get on during the right time of day there can actually be quite a few people on the server that I use. I definitely think that the game is improving.

www.ryzom.com

• Gabby-airGabby-air Member UncommonPosts: 3,440

Yeh i enjoyed the game quite a bit although i didn't play it for such a legthy time.