Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Worst game ever? - City Bus Simulator 2010

sephersepher Member Posts: 3,561

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FP1yddiEzpQ

Nothing to say...it's a city bus simulator.

Comments

• TheHatterTheHatter Member Posts: 2,547
    Originally posted by sepher

lol yeah it is.

Wow. This game looks awesome. I've been looking for something to replace my Ambien and I think I found it!

• MyreanMyrean Member Posts: 186

Well... I can't say it's a worst game.. It looks interesting though..

• WickershamWickersham Member UncommonPosts: 2,379

In the simulation do you have to argue with passengers trying to sneak by with expired passes? Or tell punks to "turn off their radio or the bus isn't moving"? Do you have to drive the bus for 4 hours without a break and sneak into coffee shops to take a brb bio?

At least it's better than http://www.busdrivergame.com/

Although, http://www.busdrivergame.com/ is free.  Is the simulator free?

With a wheel joystick the game could be fun - if you're a perfectionist or like Star Trek or something.

"The liberties and resulting economic prosperity that YOU take for granted were granted by those "dead guys"

• HYPERI0NHYPERI0N Member Posts: 3,515

Cant see how its the wost game ever?

One of the most Nich games maybee but hardly the worst, afterall unlike games like Darkfall it at least came out feature complete and bug free.

EDIT:- After watching the video i have to say LOVE the features [sarcasm].

Another great example of Moore's Law. Give people access to that much space (developers and users alike) and they'll find uses for it that you can never imagine. "640K ought to be enough for anybody" - Bill Gates 1981

• sephersepher Member Posts: 3,561

Well, worst concept to high production value match up ever is a better way of wording it.

For awhile I couldn't figure out if it was a prerendered joke, or a GTAIV mod. Now I see there's an actual market for bus simulations.

It reminds me how the newer Big Game Hunter games are freakin' looking as good as Far Cry 2, this one has as convincing a city as GTAIV from the looks of it.

To each their own!

• IhmoteppIhmotepp Member Posts: 14,495

Why are you a hater? City Bus is awesome! You never really gave it a chance, and now you just come on here to start flame wars and hate on City Bus.

The developers are adding new features, and this game is better than ice cream! Shut up and go play WoW!

• railm0railm0 Member Posts: 10

This reminds me of the MTA Bus Transportation here in NYC :)

• outfctrloutfctrl Member UncommonPosts: 3,619

How about A train Simulator

Submarine simulator

They have sims for just about anything nowadays

• ViewDooViewDoo Member Posts: 268
    Originally posted by sepher

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FP1yddiEzpQ

This game is such a blatent WoW clone!1 I mean all they did was add busses! I hope Blizz sues their ass!

I wanted to move my whole 700 member guild over to a new game, I thought CBS2010 was gonna be the one. But why bother when it's just WoW with a couple of buses?!?

• TweFojuTweFoju Member UncommonPosts: 1,235

hey, actually it is not pretty bad at all

imagine a situation where you are in a bus, then the driver suddenly have heart attack and dies, now no one is driving the bus, you stepped up, and you replace him, guy behind the seat ask you, " shit man, where you learn to drive a bus, man?"

"City Bus Simulator 2010, sir"

XD

So What Now?

• outfctrloutfctrl Member UncommonPosts: 3,619
    Originally posted by TweFoju

hey, actually it is not pretty bad at all

imagine a situation where you are in a bus, then the driver suddenly have heart attack and dies, now no one is driving the bus, you stepped up, and you replace him, guy behind the seat ask you, " shit man, where you learn to drive a bus, man?"
    "City Bus Simulator 2010, sir"

XD

That movie snakes on a plane cracked me up.

• TweFojuTweFoju Member UncommonPosts: 1,235

ah i knew this phase were said in a movie once, only i forgot which

now i remember the fat dude saying similar stuffs in "snakes on a plane" lol

So What Now?

• kittyvonkitakittyvonkita Member Posts: 75

Worst game ever? The Legend of Crystal Valley.

• Burngrass99Burngrass99 Member Posts: 45

Crime Life: Gang Wars on PS2 its such an epic fail!!!!

wasted my money on buying it!!!

• goodmangamergoodmangamer Member Posts: 8

Frogger: The Great Quest, this game is just a piece of crap!