Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Research Survey at STO forum

CerionCerion Member Posts: 1,005

Hey all, I just thought I'd cross-post this STO forum link to a survey being done by a university professor. It's open to all, so I thought that some of you who might not visit the STO forum anymore might want to supply some feedback.

forums.startrekonline.com/showthread.php

It's pretty extensive. Took me about a half hour to complete (I was long winded, of course).

Games I'm watching: Infinity: The Quest for Earth, Force of Arms.

Find the Truth: http://www.factcheck.org/

Comments

• Xondar123Xondar123 Member CommonPosts: 2,543

Well, I'm writing an essay for the question "24. Describe the perfect build of Star Trek Online, if the designers built the game for you, it would be..." Maybe I'll share what I wrote...

Also, these are the types of questions we kick around and ruminate on every day in these forums. There's no reason why lots of people here can't fill out the survey, at the very least people could just copy and paste answers from the forums here where they've already discussed this sort of thing.