Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Never met such an unfriendly community.

2»

Comments

• TUX426TUX426 Member Posts: 1,907
    Originally posted by Bob_Blawblaw

I find it so ironic when I read the O-forums from time to time, that whenever someone calls for changes in the game, other posters cannibalistically devour the OP and tell him/her to deal with it or leave. Then they bitch that there's nobody playing.
    Could there be a connection? Hmmm.

God...missed this post my 1st read. THIS sums up the current forums brilliantly! 

POTY!

• TorakTorak Member Posts: 4,905

I guess I just don't understand why people are here on MMORPG.com crying to play pre-NGE when they can (without getting specific) 

If you love pre-NGE, go away and troll the pre-NGE forum site and post about how magical it is and how grateful you are to have it back and give them lots of helpful feedback.

Geez, haven't you people expended enough negative brain power on this subject in the last 4 years? You got what you wanted so go there. Or is the only thing left in you people is your ability to endlessly b*tch?

You guys don't care about playing pre-NGE SWG, all you care about is posting this anti-SOE / SWG crap. If you did, you would have abandon this sh*t as soon as the situation changed. WTF do you guys care about this version of SWG for? Shoo

Originally posted by BaronJuJu

Civilised discussions? LOL, hardly. Everyone that doesn't agree with you are shills, asshats, trolls, etc.Hell, you all stalk this site to keep tallies on what was said. Your mouths and site speaks for itself. 
    I do agree with you though that everyone should go out to your site and see these "Civilised discussions" appearing all over. Read the posts, read the chat and let them decide for themselves how civilised you really are.

Wow, you are a contender for asshat!

Gratz

• BaronJuJuBaronJuJu Member UncommonPosts: 1,832
    Originally posted by Torak

Gratz

I see you found one of the "civilised discussions".

"If we don't attack them, they will attack us first. So we'd better retaliate before they have a chance to strike"

• TUX426TUX426 Member Posts: 1,907

I guess I just don't understand why people are here on MMORPG.com crying to play pre-NGE when they can (without getting specific) 
    If you love pre-NGE, go away and troll the pre-NGE forum site and post about how magical it is and how grateful you are to have it back and give them lots of helpful feedback.
    Geez, haven't you people expended enough negative brain power on this subject in the last 4 years? You got what you wanted so go there. Or is the only thing left in you people is your ability to endlessly b*tch?
    You guys don't care about playing pre-NGE SWG, all you care about is posting this anti-SOE / SWG crap. If you did, you would have abandon this sh*t as soon as the situation changed. WTF do you guys care about this version of SWG for? Shoo

Wait...we're the ones b*tching?

We didn't ask you to leave...in fact, debate with us. All you're doing is trolling a post. As I have said many times, it's not SWG I dislike. I played the game almost daily for 5+ years (even during the NGE mate), but that doesn't mean it couldn't/can't be better. In fact, I can't imagine that what SoE is doing isn't designed to KILL the game. Fairy wings at Ewok Love Fest were frowned upon by ALL play styles...yet what did they just add in for GMF? BAT wings!

My gripe isn't over NGE vs CU vs pre-CU...it's over my complete and utter confusion at SoE's continual ability to **edit** up the simplest of games/titles in the history of gaming...STAR WARS! FREAKING JAR-JAR didn't ruin Star Wars dude...SoE can. I simply find it fascinating to discuss.

• Trident9259Trident9259 Member UncommonPosts: 860

Originally posted by Troneas

go ahead. look. we dont moderate stuff.
    we are always opened to civilised and logical discussions.

Civilised discussions? LOL, hardly. Everyone that doesn't agree with you are shills, asshats, trolls, etc.Hell, you all stalk this site to keep tallies on what was said. Your mouths and site speaks for itself. 

I do agree with you though that everyone should go out to your site and see these "Civilised discussions" appearing all over. Read the posts, read the chat and let them decide for themselves how civilised you really are.

you are mistaken.

its not about agreeing or disagreeing, tis about conducting logical and civilised discussions, regardless of the point of view.

as far as the asshats go, the procedures are civilised it is all well documented and all awarded points are referenced to their source, precisely to avoid subjectivity. you are also welcome to appeal, but of course since we reference everything i can understand why we dont see many of those, dont you?

Gratz

I see you found one of the "civilised discussions".

Well it did look rather official

Do you get a forum title with that?

This discussion has been closed.