Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How much does the item mall matter in this game?

13»

Comments

• lm8darklm8dark Member Posts: 281

yup... all previous statements are correct. with regards to item mall... it is just money vs time. I suggested buying warpack either via IM or ingame cuz it saves time for players with high play time. you can just tele automatically to the floor of dung and back to town for questing. also healthcheck minimizes the time spent on mobs because you can cycle through you mercs choosing what skills/ attacks to use depending on the monsters remaining hp. Also the auto-search licenses speeds up the turns used. and patrol is for those quests wherein you need to kill specific monsters so you can check which mobs to attack for further efficiency. Almost all high level players use war pack. that's why aside from bless licenses it is the only thing i buy from IM. I only play around 2-6hours a day depending on my schedule. an all these is just to speed things up in game. It shows in the settings menu that my total online time is 1 month and 26 days. not totally in league with the beta players and gamers around 1 year ago but i just started playing 04/27/2009 and Im now 117 going 118. not bad for my play time i think. ^^

• icaughtfireicaughtfire Member Posts: 109

In PVP, if your opponent purchased a Blessing License it would be disregarded since in PVP only the power of your equipments work and also your own power. :D Licenses and Titles don't take effect in PVP. :D

• DrolkinDrolkin Member UncommonPosts: 246

Main lvl 120, rest mercs 109-117.  Division 1.

Never used Item Mall, thats how much it matters.

Took me longer to get to where I am, but if people don't want to put the time and effort to make a good party they can either use IM or they can go play a game that isn't a RPG.

• MyreanMyrean Member Posts: 186

How much? while waiting for the server to up, it was really matter if the item for Druid can only be obtain in the IM..... like other players we expect that  recruiting this new Class A merc would be difficult but if true that the item would only be available in IM well too bad for us... :(

• lm8darklm8dark Member Posts: 281
    Originally posted by Myrean

How much? while waiting for the server to up, it was really matter if the item for Druid can only be obtain in the IM..... like other players we expect that  recruiting this new Class A merc would be difficult but if true that the item would only be available in IM well too bad for us... :(

I think that it is available in the coyote valley dung.. Druid recruitments I mean. But I hear it's a very difficult dung.