Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Questions..

PonziniPonzini Member UncommonPosts: 506

I played this game for the first few months it came out and back then it was the best game ever. Our guild crushed many cities to the ground and we ran the server. But we all quit mainly cause of the bugs etc.

The reason I think this game failed mostly was because of the banes.. you needed to lay down a bane at a city and wait a few days to attack. Not only that but they used to cost a fortune. This made it so people could make their own stupid cities and not worry about people destroying it because no one wants to take the time to buy and lay down banes etc.

So everyone owns their own stupid city and ruins the accomplishment of owning your own town.

I was wondering how many people are usually on at one time now in this game on a good populated server and if banes are still in or not.

I want this game to go back to how it was :[

Comments

• lineman60lineman60 Member Posts: 34

last time i played (last year) the server i was on had a decient amoutn of baines. the game was a lot of fun tere were several citys but thery were far apart. no not every one had a city as far as u could tell but i played for about 6months. the server was split up in to 2 gulds they were at war with each other so the citys were bained about one or 2 a week

hope that helps

• FoShizzleFoShizzle Member Posts: 13
    Yeah, they have implemented a lot of changes to war fair over the years, most recent is the implimentation of the Realm System. Each and every mapset is now broken off into different sections, each with the possibilty of a Baron( ruler, king, etc.) controlly the entire section. If and when you seek to make your city the Capitol of the Realm your city becomes a Rank 8 (7 was the highest prior to) and you get to tax all other cities in your realm. If someone wants to remove you as the Capitol they have to place an R8 bane circle and do thier best to take it. This new system has created alot more wars, since no one likes being taxed by anyway, so it's fun. YOu also have the ability to have your Nation( a nation is when multiple guild leaders owning cities combine under oen ruler/tag ) control more than one Realm. Litterally one nation could control the entire map if all of it's sub-cities we placed correctly and no one opposed the nation or was able to beat them.