Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Atlas Ores + Box of Good Fortune are now available in the item mall!

Atlas Ores + Box of Good Fortune are now available in the item mall. For those who love to upgrade their equipment to the highest level with a guaranteed success rate here is your chance! The package includes 100pcs of Atlas Ores + a random quantity of Box of Good Fortune! The bonus Box of Good Fortune will guarantee players a random amount of up to 100 extra Atlas Ore.

Grab an Atlas Ore + Box of Good Fortune in the item mall now! It has a fix price of 999 G-Coins!

Comments

• Gabby-airGabby-air Member UncommonPosts: 3,440

Please post this on the atlantica forums and not in general discussion.

• haelikothhaelikoth Member Posts: 116

cool more ores! anything extra is always good. this is definitely worth getting.

• lm8darklm8dark Member Posts: 281

makes me rethink my non-atlas buying personal policy. any idea how long this will last?

• MyreanMyrean Member Posts: 186

And it's tradable..if you don't want to use then you can sell it to gain more gold in the game... It might be a good business. lol well the Box is worth it to buy specially if you got 100 ores but it was still random^^

• uhjpaeuhjpae Member Posts: 165

This is a great deal! I'm gonna buy this for my diary so I can increase my analysis.

• icaughtfireicaughtfire Member Posts: 109

Too bad the offer ended yesterday. I heard before they ended the offer they cutted the price again! T_T I wish I was awake that time. T_T

• uhjpaeuhjpae Member Posts: 165

Not only that. Even Urd's Earthen Stable is now unavailable in the item mall. How I wish I could turn back time and bought it during the cyber monday... *sigh*

• haelikothhaelikoth Member Posts: 116

yeah, the box is gone now. they even had a 6 hour promo that gave an extra box before they took it off. i hope they have a sale like that again.

• reimarureimaru Member Posts: 228

yeah..and i was planning to by one