Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Some Newb Questions

RavenmaneRavenmane Member Posts: 246

Greetings All,

I have some questions regarding Dofus.  I am new and was wondering if it is worth it to pay.  I find the game intrigueing with its cartoonish 2D style and so far like it even though I need to find a better class.  What class would you recommend for a beginner?  Also what are tofu tokens used for?  Thanks.

-Raven

"If at first you don't succeed, excessive force is probably the answer."

Comments

• FrizelFrizel Dofus CorrespondentMember Posts: 1

Tofu tokens are used at the lottery. You spin the wheel and receive one of the following candies.

Apple Shigekax

Banana Shigekax

Caramel Shigekax

Chocolate Shigekax

Melon Shigekax

Orange Shigekax

Pear Shigekax

Vanilla Shigekax

As for easy character, everyone wil have a different opinion, mine is an Iop. Having tried a few others, I always seem to come back to her.

• VillikeVillike Member Posts: 3

Don't p2p until you can actually do something with it. You can stay in incarnam and astrub till at least level 20 easilly. I would suggest making a strength sadida if you want an easy beginning character.

There's a lottery link on the front page of the dofus website, you log in there and can use the token to spin a wheel and get a, most likely, worthless candy. Or you might get lucky and be the first person in like 4 months to get one of the semi-expensive candies.

oh god, why did I post here? The thread is like a year old. Freaking necromancy -.-

• JigskarJigskar Member Posts: 7
    Originally posted by Ravenmane

Greetings All,
    I have some questions regarding Dofus.  I am new and was wondering if it is worth it to pay.  I find the game intrigueing with its cartoonish 2D style and so far like it even though I need to find a better class.  What class would you recommend for a beginner?  Also what are tofu tokens used for?  Thanks.
    -Raven

hey raven, i can suggest a Sadida for a beginner. this class got some nice spell and its a bit easy to level with it. you might consider checking Sadida build types in their wikia.

hope it helps.

-Jigskar

• fascismfascism Member UncommonPosts: 428
    Originally posted by Ravenmane

Greetings All,

I have some questions regarding Dofus.  I am new and was wondering if it is worth it to pay.  I find the game intrigueing with its cartoonish 2D style and so far like it even though I need to find a better class.  What class would you recommend for a beginner?

-Raven

Iop

This discussion has been closed.