Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Only good?

I cant wait for this game. The titel says it all...LOTR! Wooohoo, whats not to like.

THEN I when to the site and started reading....NO info on playing evil!
What the hell?
Is this true that this game is going to be only based on the good side of middle earth? If so then Im not touching it at all!

Comments

• RegusRegus Member Posts: 489

Then you better look for another game as far as i know it is only playable when you are being good. My experience is when you don't find or read about it it won't be in, but i always bnelieved it was in the FAQ of this game, Middle Earth Online don't stand a chance in my eyes when Wish and DnL are coming out soon and some other great too but i don't pay attention to them (yet).

Just waiting at the moment till Wih and DnL comes out to see to what game i will stick for some time, no betatesting no more then i think, got only time for one.

One day all will die, surely you but never I.

"One day all will die, surely you but never I." Wheel of Time

• rathmarathma Member UncommonPosts: 3,786

Originally posted by moonfog

I cant wait for this game. The titel says it all...LOTR! Wooohoo, whats not to like.

You are the reason high paid companies are throwing out licensed movies as games.

Scythes of Bodom

http://www.OriginNow.com - Official Fanboi

EverQuest II : Level 20 Paladin - Antonia Bayle Server
  • punkrockpunkrock Member Posts: 1,777

You are the reason high paid companies are throwing out licensed movies as games.

yes rathma you are telling 100% truth

• moonfogmoonfog Member Posts: 979

Originally posted by rathma
     You are the reason high paid companies are throwing out licensed movies as games.imageScythes of Bodom

WTF does that mean? You know me at all? Just because Im looking forward to a game you have to put me down?
    I guess your the reason mmorpg.com is getting a bad rep for being rude and "assholes" to users. Scew you guys, and eat my shit. I cant belive some of you people.
    If all you can do is just find a way to put down other ppl, then your life is a sad one.

FYI I dont like movie games at all. Even tho LOTR: Battle For Middle Earth was pretty solid, and Im starting to like it alot more the more i play it. But I dont prejudge a game without testing it.
    Also games are made for entertainment. So if someone finds it fun to be Spider-man or Blade I really dont care if they make a game off the movie. Even if I dont like the games I dont go spitting of those that do enjoy them. Just dont play them, no one is making you.

Keep in mind that YOU are the reason they make movies out of books. You dont go crying about that now do you? So why not games off movies? Get a grip.

• j-monsterj-monster Member Posts: 1,060

Originally posted by rathma

imageScythes of Bodom

WTF does that mean? You know me at all? Just because Im looking forward to a game you have to put me down?
    I guess your the reason mmorpg.com is getting a bad rep for being rude and "assholes" to users. Scew you guys, and eat my shit. I cant belive some of you people.
    If all you can do is just find a way to put down other ppl, then your life is a sad one.

FYI I dont like movie games at all. Even tho LOTR: Battle For Middle Earth was pretty solid, and Im starting to like it alot more the more i play it. But I dont prejudge a game without testing it.
    Also games are made for entertainment. So if someone finds it fun to be Spider-man or Blade I really dont care if they make a game off the movie. Even if I dont like the games I dont go spitting of those that do enjoy them. Just dont play them, no one is making you.

Keep in mind that YOU are the reason they make movies out of books. You dont go crying about that now do you? So why not games off movies? Get a grip.

lol.