Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Curious about the game

fatenabu1fatenabu1 Member Posts: 381

Hello,

A long time ago when this first came out I downloaded this game played for a bit and deleted it because my comp wasn't good enough for it and I hated how their was 0 character customization. So I went back and played Flyff. I no logner play flyff and haven't for quite sometime. I am currently playing Spellborn and Runes of Magic off and on but to be honest I am quite bored with them. Mostly because I can never find anyone to communiate with and it feels more like a single player game than a MMO. On runes I do use the zone chat but even that is dead in some zones. I have been in guilds in both games and they appear to be active for a while then I am not on for a bit due to family stuff usually and come back and either guild members are never on or the guild is disbanded. Anyways I was wondering how fun is this game. I have read about the hackers, and bots and such which really does suck. I was wondering if this was still true. I am just looking for something fun to play and pass time with and that has a good community. I really don't mind grinding that much, as long as it is broken up some. Such as some quest be kill X amount of creatures and report back and others be go take item A to NPC B and bring back Item C or even kill and gather quest. One reason I don't play perfect world is because of too much of Kill X Creature quest. I can look pass that though if the game is fun in the process.

God Bless,

Dustin

Comments

• davidpham123davidpham123 Member UncommonPosts: 18

yes the hackers bots and stuff are still there and its worse now >.>.

I don't know if you will enjoy 2moons because right now new players are rare and every high level now pretty much hack and even some of the zones are impossible to train at. The gold farmers glitch the monsters so that you get hit like every second and die :(.

• fatenabu1fatenabu1 Member Posts: 381

thanks for the reply

• fatenabu1fatenabu1 Member Posts: 381

one last question does it have twitchy combat or is it just hit this hotkey to attack then hit this other hotkey to do a skill from time to time.

• JigskarJigskar Member Posts: 7
    Originally posted by fatenabu1

one last question does it have twitchy combat or is it just hit this hotkey to attack then hit this other hotkey to do a skill from time to time.

yeah, just hit this hotkey and then another hotkey for another skill. its base on my experience before when i was playing this game.