Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

bhugbhug Member UncommonPosts: 944

Ubisoft's action/adventure Teen rated 3D Avatar: the Game is due to retail next week (Dec 1) for PC, xbox and PS3.

To get a feel for the game one can try the 1.5GB demo mirrored at about five websites: AtomicGamer, ComputerGames, FileFront, Gamer's Hell, and Worthplaying throughout this month.

Some have mentioned CRC errors with the installation.

Comments

• ChrisMatternChrisMattern Member Posts: 1,478

Originally posted by bhug
    9.11.28Ubisoft's action/adventure Teen rated 3D Avatar: the Game is due to retail next week (Dec 1) for PC, xbox and PS3.To get a feel for the game one can try the 1.5GB demo mirrored at about five websites: AtomicGamer, ComputerGames, FileFront, Gamer's Hell, and Worthplaying throughout this month.Some have mentioned CRC errors with the installation.

I wanna play as Sokka! :-)

• luckypotatoluckypotato Member Posts: 251

Thank you for introducing me into this title!

Im so excited for this game, and i never get excited over games, or movies!

I have a feeling the game and the movie will be a HUGE hit.

Def. under-hyped.

Many thanks

~luckypotato

• tro44_1tro44_1 Member Posts: 1,819

Hey iam still confused on this Avatar movie. Wasnt Nick releasing a Avatar movie also soon?

------

Sorry for the OT,

but also wat are the hype points on this game?

• Gabby-airGabby-air Member UncommonPosts: 3,440

Just wondering...is the game based on the movie or vice versa?

• XiaokiXiaoki Member EpicPosts: 3,846

Originally posted by tro44_1
    Hey iam still confused on this Avatar movie. Wasnt Nick releasing a Avatar movie also soon?
    ------
    Sorry for the OT,
    but also wat are the hype points on this game?

James Cameron's Avatar has been in development in some form since 1994.

Nickelodean renamed their Avatar movie to The Last Airbender to avoid any lawsuits by James Cameron.

Lastly, what does a first person shooter that only supports 16 person multiplayer have to do with MMOs?