Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Comments

• ElikalElikal Member UncommonPosts: 7,912

Wow, looks scenic. I love the landscape. I sure make a holiday and some hiking in that woods! :)

People don't ask questions to get answers - they ask questions to show how smart they are. - Dogbert

• NikopolNikopol Member UncommonPosts: 626

Good-looking planet. I've always had a soft spot for Alderaan - with the you-know-what tragedy looming out there and everything. :)

• VarnyVarny Member Posts: 765

Just gonna go round warning everyone lol.

• ElikalElikal Member UncommonPosts: 7,912
    Originally posted by Varny

Just gonna go round warning everyone lol.

Well, its 3000+ years too early. But you could etch prophecies of warning into the walls or somewhat. ^^

Or you stand at the street with a "THE END IS NIGH" sign in your hand and a long, wild beard. XD

People don't ask questions to get answers - they ask questions to show how smart they are. - Dogbert

• kobie173kobie173 Member UncommonPosts: 2,075

Looks fantastic.

So I started to walk into the water. I won't lie to you boys...I was terrified. But I pressed on, and as I made my way past the breakers, a strange calm came over me. I don't know if it was divine intervention or the kinship of all living things, but I tell you, Jerry, at that moment ... I was a marine biologist.

• syztecsyztec Member Posts: 114

Yeah that planet looks really cool. Shame its not real and we can't tell them whats going to happen in the future lol

• FikusOfAhaziFikusOfAhazi Member Posts: 1,835

Looks really good!!

See you in the dream..
    The Fires from heaven, now as cold as ice. A rapid ascension tolls a heavy price.

• thexratedthexrated Member UncommonPosts: 1,368

Looks like a good planet for all the hippies and do-gooders to go drink the Kool-Aid ;)

"The person who experiences greatness must have a feeling for the myth he is in."

• CerionCerion Member Posts: 1,005
    Originally posted by thexrated

Looks like a good planet for all the hippies and do-gooders to go drink the Kool-Aid ;)

I'll take it.  Warmongers and conspiracy theorists can have Mustafar.

Alderaan looks fantastic. No matter how many times I see something new released from BioWare's art department, I'm still amazed at how much the company 'gets' Star Wars.  BioWare really has a feel for what Star Wars is.

Games I'm watching: Infinity: The Quest for Earth, Force of Arms.

Find the Truth: http://www.factcheck.org/