Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

World of Warcraft: Cataclysm- Worgen Gameplay Video Leaked

A leaked video showing the gameplay of World of Warcraft: Cataclysm’s new race the ‘Worgen’ has been leaked. The video was taken from a Russian game conference where it was showing off a Druid Worgen in action.

Check out the videos after the jump.

Comments

• freeleefreelee Member Posts: 102

Rubbish game

• upupengupupeng Member Posts: 74
    Originally posted by freelee

Rubbish game

shut up

• tro44_1tro44_1 Member Posts: 1,819

WORGEN DRUID???? WTF thats has got to be one of the stupidiest Lore beneders next to Gnome Priest.

Why the F would Night elfs teach Worgen how to be Druids, when they havnt even tought the Normal Humans (WHO THEY BEEN ALLIED WITH SINCE VANILLA WOW) how to be Druids? Stupid I tell ya.

As you can see in WoTLK, the Worgen are nothing more then Warewolf dieseased effected Humans.

And once again another Lore problem comes up.  Diesease and Priest dont mix, in WoW's Lore.

All Holy oriented Classes are Immune to Dieseases (The Includes Priest and Paladins, Templars, Monks, ext [Doesnt include Holy Mechanic users such as Voo Doo doctors])

But Human Priest, cant be effected by Dieseases. So they wouldnt be turned into a Wolf.

If Worgen can be Druids, and Gnomes can be Priest, I dont see why Forsaken cant be Dark Knights, aka (for lore knowers, Knights that use the Cult of the forgotten Shadow, to heal, similar to Forsaken Priest, since lore wise they cant use Holy Magic ether)

• tawesstawess Member EpicPosts: 4,227
    Originally posted by tro44_1

WORGEN DRUID???? WTF thats has got to be one of the stupidiest Lore beneders next to Gnome Priest.
    Why the F would Night elfs teach Worgen how to be Druids, when they havnt even tought the Normal Humans (WHO THEY BEEN ALLIED WITH SINCE VANILLA WOW) how to be Druids? Stupid I tell ya.
    As you can see in WoTLK, the Worgen are nothing more then Warewolf dieseased effected Humans.
    And once again another Lore problem comes up.  Diesease and Priest dont mix, in WoW's Lore.
    All Holy oriented Classes are Immune to Dieseases (The Includes Priest and Paladins, Templars, Monks, ext [Doesnt include Holy Mechanic users such as Voo Doo doctors])
    But Human Priest, cant be effected by Dieseases. So they wouldnt be turned into a Wolf.
    If Worgen can be Druids, and Gnomes can be Priest, I dont see why Forsaken cant be Dark Knights, aka (for lore knowers, Knights that use the Cult of the forgotten Shadow, to heal, similar to Forsaken Priest, since lore wise they cant use Holy Magic ether)

Well maybe they A: Feel abit responsiblr as one of their artefacts broght the original worgen to the world B: Feel that they, sharing siutch a close bond to the nature could help the Gilneas Worgen to find some sort of balance between their feral and civil sides. 

As far as the light=infection.... They don't seem too imune to curses and this is more of a cure as i understand it.

But you are right... Not any lore to stop the forsaken from having dark "pallys" so it must suck that the cows got them instead.

Anyway To tie back to the first of your rages, Humans are not feral enough to be close to the animal aspect of the wild nor are they close enough to the Natural aspect of the wild, having been cursed with the worgen curse i say tipped the scales in the feral direction.... Ergo normal humans are not taught druidism but worgen are... Any other lore-rage you need answerd i am sure i can provide you with it.

This have been a good conversation

Night Elf MAGES?? WTF

If Blizzard is going to do this, they minds well Give the Alliance Illidan back. Not like he didnt rez from the dead before.

Do i need to point out that the original Hightborne never were completly wiped out. Just that most of them left for fairer shores and blonder hair... There has always been a enclave of highborne night elves and now they are comming back as the world is going towards the drain.

Ps. They can have Khael'thas... 'cause death was merly a setback... Ds.

• greymanngreymann Member Posts: 757

OH how exciting!!!  It just shows how unbelievable shallow so many are to let blizzard continue to milk and mesmerize them with a 5 year old game.

"OH how exciting!!! It just shows how unbelievable shallow so many are to let blizzard continue to milk and mesmerize them with a 5 year old game."

I know you are not going to do, it but please explain to me how it is shallow to do something you think is fun, and before you answer this question please consider your answer carefully.

• Demz2Demz2 Member Posts: 435

Night Elf MAGES?? WTF
    If Blizzard is going to do this, they minds well Give the Alliance Illidan back. Not like he didnt rez from the dead before.

You did know elves have used magic long b4 they became druids right?  Infact elf druids are more rarer than elf mages in warcraft lore, because druidism was seem as some type of made up crap, that nobody could even see or understand until illidans brother was taught and mastered it.  So once again stop talking out your arsehole, because you have absolutley no clue.

• dstar.dstar. Member Posts: 474

Looks good both worgen and goblin animations.  Can't wait to try it out, haven't played WoW in a long while but I will be picking up Cata.

• EbenEben Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 522
    Originally posted by greymann

OH how exciting!!!  It just shows how unbelievable shallow so many are to let blizzard continue to milk and mesmerize them with a 5 year old game.

And yet it looks more FUN than any other garbage MMOs on the market right now.

You remember games being fun, right?  And companies giving customers what they want?  That fact hasn't been lost on MMO fans on this site, surely.  I know the lot of you are used to paying to be punished by most MMO companies, but don't let that jade your perceptions.  

Katsma is Lithuanian for 'he who drinks used douche fluid'.

• Demz2Demz2 Member Posts: 435
    Originally posted by Eben

You remember games being fun, right?  And companies giving customers what they want?  That fact hasn't been lost on MMO fans on this site, surely.  I know the lot of you are used to paying to be punished by most MMO companies, but don't let that jade your perceptions.  

Hahaha nice one:).

• HricaHrica Member UncommonPosts: 1,129

Pirates, check

Werewolves, check

Pretty colours, check

Pink haired Gnomes, check

all they need is vampires and then they have all bases covered!

Originally posted by Demz2

Originally posted by Eben

Hahaha nice one:).

Seriously though, I don't understand people on this site.  In another tab, I'm reading a thread about how it's possible to level to cap in Aion with quests, full of spiffy screenshots as proof, to show there is no grind, since so many people call the game grindy, and the associated pages of kicking dirt and arguing.  And this in this thread, people are being milked by Blizzard because it's easy, spoon-feeds people content and gear, and all that garbage.  It's like people that play MMOs on here -want- to be punished.  They've lost all concept of having fun in a game.  

If people want to be punished, pay me $15, I'll come to their house, punch them in the face and say 'ding, you're level 2!' and on up until they feel some sense of accomplishment, since fun doesn't seem to matter any more. 

• KniknaxKniknax Member UncommonPosts: 576
    Originally posted by Hrica

Pirates, check
    Werewolves, check
    Pretty colours, check
    Pink haired Gnomes, check
    all they need is vampires and then they have all bases covered!

Don't forget Ninja's and Jedi's! This game is sounding pretty interesting....

"When people don't know much about something, they tend to fill in the blanks the way they want them to be filled in. They are almost always disappointed." - Will Wright

I think i am well old enough to decide for myself what " I " (please do note the I as in Me  as in Myself as in the person behind this post) think is fun. And i happen to think WOW is fun in it's current shape. If that makes me a worthless spoonfed imbicill in your eyes then asume i have to live with that as i could not care less. You have games like Darkfall and the original Ultima Online for your no shit, no nonsens in your face gaming. I am just glad that there is more then one game out there so we all can be happy and actually play things we like.

But no.... I have no intention to have you punching me in the face... there are clubs for people  like that and i am sure they punch alot better than you do. =P

So feel free to express your opinion but please don't be a fool and try to tell me how i should have fun. This only serves to make you look like a arse and will in the end lead to no good.

Originally posted by tawess

I think i am well old enough to decide for myself what " I " (please do note the I as in Me  as in Myself as in the person behind this post) think is fun. And i happen to think WOW is fun in it's current shape. If that makes me a worthless spoonfed imbicill in your eyes then asume i have to live with that as i could not care less. You have games like Darkfall and the original Ultima Online for your no shit, no nonsens in your face gaming. I am just glad that there is more then one game out there so we all can be happy and actually play things we like.

But no.... I have no intention to have you punching me in the face... there are clubs for people  like that and i am sure they punch alot better than you do. =P

So feel free to express your opinion but please don't be a fool and try to tell me how i should have fun. This only serves to make you look like a arse and will in the end lead to no good.

You missed my point, I'm afraid.  I wasn't slamming WoW...I'm alt-tabbed out of leveling my priest right now, actually, in order to burn a dvd.  I was referring to those 'hardcore MMO' types that need to feel abused in order to gain that sense of accomplishment.  You know, the ones that think they are clever by coming into each and every WoW thread on this site and regurgitating the same mindless shit as though it were still original or funny.  Yet those types often complain about the community in WoW.  Ironic, I think...

• ThomasN7ThomasN7 87.18.7.148Member CommonPosts: 6,690

Same old game with just a different coat of paint on it. If I get bored maybe I'll check it out but it certainly will not be my first option.

Ah...

I give you A for effort but only about a C  for execution

=)

Originally posted by tawess

Ah...

I give you A for effort but only about a C  for execution

=)

I know.  Lost track of my point half-way through.  Talking to wife, reading two threads on here and duplicating dvds.  I'll do better next time, promise.  =P

Yeah i know the feeling happens to me some times too. =)

Änyhow to try and bring this thread back on track.

I am absolutly going to roll a Worgen druid with a feral/feral spec and make my current druid Balance/Resto (he's currently Balance/Feral) 'cause i realy like the jack of all trades feel of the druids and i want to see the new "old world". And i the new LFG system comming in 3.3 works as well as i hope life will indeed be good.

Also built-in skinning knife FTW i can´t tell how many times i left that sucker in the wrong backpack

• busdriverbusdriver Member Posts: 859

Ah yes, WoW. Britney Spears of MMORPGs.

Originally posted by Demz2

Night Elf MAGES?? WTF

You did know elves have used magic long b4 they became druids right?  Infact elf druids are more rarer than elf mages in warcraft lore, because druidism was seem as some type of made up crap, that nobody could even see or understand until illidans brother was taught and mastered it.  So once again stop talking out your arsehole, because you have absolutley no clue.

I know what Iam talking bout. The Highbourn bacame the High Elfs for a reason.

In Night Elf community, Detructive Magic is banned from use. WHich is why we cant play night Elf Mages. Take a look at Illidan lore. YTF you think they locked him up?

Night Elfs' view of Magic is different from the Highbourn and the Humans/High Elfs.