Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Worth playing R.O.S.E. online?

InstantOwnInstantOwn Member Posts: 43

Hey guys im wondering if you think rose is a good way to pass time or just play causually is it worth my time or should I move on to something else. THIS THREAD IS ABOUT MY QUESTION NOT OTHER GAMES!!! Thanks

Comments

• VizrVizr Member Posts: 18

It's a decent game to play casually. I killed about a week on it until I got bored, had some fun. I stopped as they recently changed the refine system, and am waiting to see how that works out before I invest more time.

Suggestion if you do plan on playing for a long period, level up a support cleric with your first character (dual-client).

• EbolavirusEbolavirus Member Posts: 21

never know til ya try it,  as i dun trust most peoples opinions of other games,  everyone has diffreent ideas of fun or enjoyment

Me

• Man1acMan1ac Member Posts: 1,428

Man, why are people always asking these sort of overly generalized questions? Download the game, install and play it for yourself. Any game I wanna check out that's exactly what I do, because quite frankly I'm not a retard.

We're all Geniuses. Most of us just don't know it.

• SenanSenan Member UncommonPosts: 788

Gee, I don't know, maybe because people don't want to waste their time playing a game that's generally considered bad by a large group of people? Not to mention the fact that you can't really get an overall feel for a game by playing the first 10 levels, so that's a moot point unless you plan to stay with the game for a long enough period of time to get a complete impression of it.

Why the hell do you think reviews are made? There's only one retard in this thread and it's not the OP. 

• bobus1stbobus1st Member Posts: 5

Man, why are people always asking these sort of overly generalized questions? Download the game, install and play it for yourself. Any game I wanna check out that's exactly what I do, because quite frankly I'm not a retard.

Because no one is saying anything positive or negative.   It's been on for what three years or more?  Got an 8.+ rating.

yeah i guess you got a point... well, retards have to ask.   I guess I'm replying because I need the posts.

Always a pleasure... If you know me you know what this means.

• BaronTacoBaronTaco Member Posts: 10

As cartoonish as this game is, I could live with that. The real killer for me was its click-to-move system. This couldn't hold my attention for more than an hour or two.

When life gives you lemons... throw them at cars.

• TheTermiteTheTermite Member UncommonPosts: 21

I am going to give this game a shot.  Is there anything I need to know beforehand (i.e., things to avoid, or things to do right away as a new player so that I don't end up re-rolling because I messed something up)?