Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Thread hijacked...lock please

SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460

hijacked, lock please.

Comments

• SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460

Dude there is seriously something wrong with you. I do not know what you have against me, but every single last damn day that you have been a member of this site, you have found some incoherent way to attempt to flame me.

I don't care if a thread is 3,000 posts long, I don't care about my own count, I don't care about my stars, it doesn't matter to me. I do not understand why it has to matter to you. And playing on that point, I do not understand why it has to effect you so much that it leads you to constant flaming and immature comments.

Stop hiding behind that mask, we already know the prepubescent boy that you are is just a scared little boy. Lay off, this thread had NOTHING to do with what you posted.

Think before you post, and don't hijack threads. Get a life, and get off me.

• SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460

This is what I'm talking about, you're obsessed with my ranking and post count

READ MY REGISTRATION DATE, I've been here for a long time, in that time those things accumulate. Yes, you are a little boy, you sure are acting like one. First off it's you're, and their. And being on the computer 20 hours a day would be physically impossible for anyone. How about you get your facts straight, and once again I emphasize, THINK BEFORE YOU POST

Get a life, and get off me. (do not reply, you're just showing your immaturity)

Back to subject, anyone?

• rathmarathma Member UncommonPosts: 3,786

If I was skilled in photoshop I would have made you something for free ::::28::.

http://www.OriginNow.com - Official Fanboi

EverQuest II : Level 20 Paladin - Antonia Bayle Server
This discussion has been closed.