Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

No matter how you slice it, it's still star bores...

I mean come on people! It's a cartoonish piece of junk no better than the last piece of ridiculous junk.

Star wars sucks completely and totally and was never, isn't now and never will be good.

Comments

• ComnitusComnitus Member Posts: 2,462

See you in-game.

• KrilsterKrilster Member Posts: 230

Star Wars is actually pretty awesome.

Plus, you're a troll, so your opinion doesn't really matter.

Go away.

• eman_laertoneman_laerton Member Posts: 47
    Originally posted by Krilster

Go away.

Nope no troll...just another opinion equal to yours there barney.

• eman_laertoneman_laerton Member Posts: 47

Go away.

Oh and by the way, anyone who's name ends with "ster" should be taken out back and severely beaten and then forced to return said lame-o name back to the late 80's because they are missing their moronic slang.

• MoiraeMoirae Member RarePosts: 3,318
    Originally posted by eman_laerton

I mean come on people! It's a cartoonish piece of junk no better than the last piece of ridiculous junk.
    Star wars sucks completely and totally and was never, isn't now and never will be good.

Then don't come here, troll.

• Daedalus732Daedalus732 Member Posts: 589

TOR is just going to be another over-hyped themepark MMO.

I've taken great delight in watching the fan boys wriggle and squirm after their pet MMO bombs for the last five years; I expect to really enjoy this one.

• greed0104greed0104 Member Posts: 2,134

I'll let you know what PvP server I roll on, we can be friends, make sure you go Republic.

Also, you're missing "will suck" in that sentence under your avatar.

You're welcome.

• JetrpgJetrpg Member UncommonPosts: 2,347

I can also admit it despite how much i love the setting of the starwaars universe this games gameplay looks bad (and hat usually doesn't change coem conception).

"Society in every state is a blessing, but government even in its best state is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one ..." - Thomas Paine

• KrilsterKrilster Member Posts: 230

Go away.

Oh and by the way, anyone who's name ends with "ster" should be taken out back and severely beaten and then forced to return said lame-o name back to the late 80's because they are missing their moronic slang.

Aww, I'm sorry buddy. My original name was taken, so I added something to it. I'm sorry that doesn't sit well with you.

Pretty sad that you have to attack my name because you dislike one of the most liked franchises in history. (I dislike the SW-hater minority) Then again, you're a troll so you're just here to annoy people.

Btw, I find the name eman_laerton (notreal_name) incredibly clever and inventive. Can I have your autograph?

• werepyre23werepyre23 Member Posts: 23

im looking forward to it just because its starwars i liked all the starwars games i played and i played alot not all of them but needless to say it doesnt matter about the graphics it matters about starwars it self

• WarjinWarjin Member UncommonPosts: 1,216

Move along guys, He's threatened by the lose of subs to WoW. because without players he will not get his epics so hes on a mission to stop you from moving on.

• YunbeiYunbei Member Posts: 898
    Originally posted by Comnitus

See you in-game.

Lol. QFT. :D

• LorgarnLorgarn Member UncommonPosts: 417

Allthought im not that hyped about this game and im currently in another MMO atm, i still want it to succeed. Like i want with pretty much every other decent MMO's.

I hate the "Defend mine, kill/thrash talk everything else" mentality people have about games nowadays.

• Maj_ScienceMaj_Science Member Posts: 107

Btw, I find the name eman_laerton (notreal_name) incredibly clever and inventive. Can I have your autograph?

Bwhahaha!  Thanks, I actually didn't notice that one.

• coomscooms Member Posts: 219

I like the cartoonish style personally. It may not be to some but I think it keeps a game that you play longer fresh looking (or not look terribly dated) like wow.

• conanarasconanaras Member Posts: 68
    Originally posted by zymurgeist

Have you played it?
    No.
    Do you know anything?
    No.
    Shoiuld you have posted at all?
    No.
     Was the book Star Bores funny as hell?
    Yes.
    Next!

Good stuff xD. Totally true too.

1 + 1 = 2... Unless it CRITS!

• EuphorykEuphoryk Member Posts: 450

So basically this thread is just someone saying that people who are not Star Wars fans won't enjoy the game?

Thanks for the news flash Mr.Obvious lol.

• kobie173kobie173 Member UncommonPosts: 2,075

So don't play it.

There, that was easy. Now get out.

So I started to walk into the water. I won't lie to you boys...I was terrified. But I pressed on, and as I made my way past the breakers, a strange calm came over me. I don't know if it was divine intervention or the kinship of all living things, but I tell you, Jerry, at that moment ... I was a marine biologist.

• donjuanamigodonjuanamigo Member Posts: 256

dont feed the trolls.

• syztecsyztec Member Posts: 114
    Originally posted by donjuanamigo

dont feed the trolls.

• SurfriderSurfrider Member UncommonPosts: 302
    Originally posted by donjuanamigo

dont feed the trolls.

What he said. 

This discussion has been closed.