Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

If I re-sub today is x-pac free?

So I'm sure I read somewhere that if you re-sub by a certain date you get the upcoming expansion for free. Is this true? And if so what date does this offer end?

Thx people :-)

Comments

• Zorvan01Zorvan01 Member CommonPosts: 390

That deal ended on the 18th.

image]image

• junzo316junzo316 Member UncommonPosts: 1,712
    Originally posted by Zorvan01

That deal ended on the 18th.

Sorry.  Zorvan is correct.  They had extended the promotion a couple of weeks, but it ended on the 18th.

• DstiveDstive Member Posts: 42

Blast! Oh well think I may re-sub for month anyway see if I can get back into the game again. Enjoying the welcome back week so far :-)

• BesCirgaBesCirga Member Posts: 806
    Originally posted by Dstive

Blast! Oh well think I may re-sub for month anyway see if I can get back into the game again. Enjoying the welcome back week so far :-)

Hey Dstive, are you playing on the US servers?

If you are playing on EU server, which funny enough have a free welcome-back week ;) , the free x-pac by subscription was never an option. Sadly, we EU players have to pay for SoM no matter how long you have subscribed. You can still pre-order though here:

http://lotro-europe.com/siege-of-mirkwood/preorder.php

• DstiveDstive Member Posts: 42

I am indeed on a EU server. Thanks for the info :-)

• WicoaWicoa Member UncommonPosts: 1,637

I agree we never had some options turbine gave to their customers but we did get the adventure pack bundled into mirkwood. Which the Americans across the pond had to pay was it 15 bucks for? So for 20 pounds we got mirkwood and the adventure pack.

But the US folks have to pay for the pack now anyway ;).