Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fallen Earth on steam for 24.99

FsarfinoFsarfino Member Posts: 6

If you have been waiting for the price to come down hurry its only at this price for 36 more hours

http://store.steampowered.com/early-holiday

www.militarygaming.netimage
Are you Prior or Active Duty US Military and looking for a Clan contact us !

Comments

• ToxiliumToxilium Member UncommonPosts: 905

Is the Armoured horse worth the extra $25 for the D2D version, or can you make it and the ATV in game?

• couchetardcouchetard Member Posts: 7

i would say it is not worth it, as all horses are the same speed in game, and ATV's are slightly faster., motorcycles slightly faster than that etc.

so i would say save the $25 for sure.

PlayED: Ragnarok Online, World Of Warcraft, Ragnarok Online 2, Age Of Conan, Tabula Rasa, Eve, DDO, Champions Online, FFXI.
    PlayING: Fallen Earth

• MichielMichiel Member UncommonPosts: 235

Definately not worth it. Horses and vehicles are very easy to gain ingame (horse at level 1, ATV/motorcycle before level 10, Dune Buggy before level 15). So save yourself the money and take the Steam offer is my advice to you.

• MiMoSeTHMiMoSeTH Member UncommonPosts: 46

My trial ends this next Monday. I'm so gonna take advantage of this awesome offer

Does anyone know if i'll have to use another client through Steam or it's ok with the normal client i'm using right now to play the trial?

• R4WkU5R4WkU5 Member UncommonPosts: 66

Snapped this bad boy up for £15 on steam, just what I was waiting for. Can justify trying it now, hope it's good :P

• CerionCerion Member Posts: 1,005
    Originally posted by MiMoSeTH

My trial ends this next Monday. I'm so gonna take advantage of this awesome offer
    Does anyone know if i'll have to use another client through Steam or it's ok with the normal client i'm using right now to play the trial?

You can use the client you downloaded for the trial.  That's what I did, although I didn't go through Steam.

Games I'm watching: Infinity: The Quest for Earth, Force of Arms.

Find the Truth: http://www.factcheck.org/

• kikinchazkikinchaz Member UncommonPosts: 562

Very good price but I already got a key about a month back for £12.71 then just downloaded the client from the official site. Game is really interesting but some of the mechanics still feel really unpolished and sloppy so I'm waiting before properly trying it out again on my new machine. Definitely one of the most interesting MMO's to come out in a few years though, do recommend trying it out.