Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What are you most looking forward to in SoMirkwood?

Since Im tired of arguing with ..... I wanted to make a more positive thread to see what people are looking forward to with the expansion!

For me its the new 3 and 6 man instances and the radiance revamp!

If WoW = The Beatles
and WAR = Led Zeppelin
Then LotrO = Pink Floyd

Comments

• MrbloodworthMrbloodworth Member Posts: 5,615

----------
    "Anyone posting on this forum is not an average user, and there for any opinions about the game are going to be overly critical compared to an average users opinions." - Me

"No, your wrong.." - Random user #123

"Hello person posting on a site specifically for MMO's in a thread on a sub forum specifically for a particular game talking about meta features and making comparisons to other titles in the genre, and their meta features.

How are you?" -Me

• BesCirgaBesCirga Member Posts: 806

That backpack is epic! Finally a real adventuring package. Love the susages hanging down on the side :)

Im looking forward to see if I can once again can start to enjoy the end game. If not, I will atleast enjoy leveling from 60 to 65 in the dark Mirkwood.   

Originally posted by BesCirga

That backpack is epic! Finally a real adventuring package. Love the susages hanging down on the side :)

There are three others.Just about all the "professions" are covered now =)

----------
    "Anyone posting on this forum is not an average user, and there for any opinions about the game are going to be overly critical compared to an average users opinions." - Me

"Hello person posting on a site specifically for MMO's in a thread on a sub forum specifically for a particular game talking about meta features and making comparisons to other titles in the genre, and their meta features.

How are you?" -Me

Oh sweet RPG heaven! Are they easy to uptain? Vendor, reputation or crafting? or all?  

None of the above. They are Skirmish rewards (barter).

----------

How are you?" -Me

Ah okey, should have guessed... Not what I hoped, but oh well. They look nice though. 

Thanks for the info

• UW1975UW1975 Member Posts: 183

The Skirmish system. A great way to gather kin fellows for short time quests. Perfect for casual players

• The user and all related content has been deleted.

"Freedom is just another name for nothing left to lose" - Janis Joplin