Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Too many e-mails

cooldevocooldevo Member Posts: 371

I receive a lot of e-mails in my inbox from this site when others post in the forums.  Is there a way to disable receiveing e-mails specifically about the threads (while leaving new story, and speciic game e-mails, etc. enabled) or do I have to un-subscribe from every thread?

Thanks in advance,

Win XP Pro
AMD Athlon XP 3000+, 2.16 GHz
1 Gig PC3200 DDR400 RAM
120 Gig Ultra ATA HD
30 Gig EIDE HD
ATI Radeon 9200 128MB
SoundBlaster Live! Gamer 5.1
8X DVD+/-RW

Comments

• NaosNaos Member Posts: 379

Click the green "your account settings" tab goto "Alert Settings" and check the "When you post in our forums, do you want to subscribe to the topic by default?" check box to no.

Or you could setup another Email account that you only use for mmorpg.com or get a better email service like Gmail that handles things better and is easy to use, I have several invites if you would like to try Gmail.

• GreatnessGreatness Member UncommonPosts: 2,090
    Right before you make a post, there is check box that says if you want to subscribe to a thread. Just uncheck it.

~Greatness~

MMORPG Blog
    Currently Playing:
    Nothing

• cooldevocooldevo Member Posts: 371

I was hoping you could stay subscribed to track what threads you are active in.  I tend to be active in a few of them, but just didn't want e-mails whenever someone posted.

Thanks for the help.