Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Updating Gamelist.

GreatnessGreatness Member UncommonPosts: 2,055

Please update the gamelist! Links are not working, some games are still there that are canceled, links have changed, games that are already out that say they are in beta still, etc. Please update it! When I click on some games and click on the link, it doesn't work! It has been getting really annoying!

I can tell you some games that follow into the categories above. There are move, I am just showing some.

Wish, Exarch, Caeron3000, etc.

Thank you.

~Greatness~

MMORPG Blog
Currently Playing:
Nothing

Comments

• jayheld90jayheld90 Member UncommonPosts: 1,714

i agree with you, it seems whoever is the webmaster is slacking a bit, the stuff hasnt really been updated in a while.

• TheWarcTheWarc Member Posts: 1,199
    Rose online needs to be added too..
  • AntMMOAntMMO Member Posts: 33

as well as Ultimate Baseball Online

none

• Iceman12321Iceman12321 Member Posts: 992

Originally posted by AntMMO
    as well as Ultimate Baseball Online

I was never able to get this game up and running::;^|::. Give the staff some slack, today is the most hated day of the year (science teacher told us this, randomly...how did he research this, no idea) I'm sure everyone is busy anyways...

• BigPeelerBigPeeler Member Posts: 1,270
    I agree, it is very much out of date, but I'm not really in much of a rush. Still the best MMORPG related site around image.

--------------------------------------

• darkmandarkman Member UncommonPosts: 767

Originally posted by TheWarc
    Rose online needs to be added too..

Craig (admin) tried to get ROSE up, but he couldn't get some screenshots from Graivty because he couldn't get in touch with them, based on the currect service for ROSE, that's not surprising...