Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Back from AION and having fun

avalon1000avalon1000 Member UncommonPosts: 791

After putting my time in on AION (yes I tried to have fun) I now have a greater appreciation of LOTRO and Turbine.  The community in AION is...well...not that great.  It was better at first, but has degraded since launch.  The community in LOTRO is (as usual) still the best.  When I got back on LOTRO I looked around and was amazed at something LOTRO players take for granted...NO  BOTS!  I am looking forward to SoM and beyond!

Comments

• keithiankeithian Member UncommonPosts: 3,191

Same here :-)

There Is Always Hope!

• BigMangoBigMango Member UncommonPosts: 1,821
    Originally posted by avalon1000

When I got back on LOTRO I looked around and was amazed at something LOTRO players take for granted...NO  BOTS!

Comparing apples and oranges much?

Lotro is not a competitive game, of course you won't see as much cheating.

• falc0nfalc0n Member UncommonPosts: 385

cool man how is SoM anyways?

• arebareb Member Posts: 144
    Originally posted by falc0n

cool man how is SoM anyways?

We'll find out in a few days!

• vtravivtravi Member UncommonPosts: 398

I had the same experiance I left 6 months ago played wow, have a lvl 80 tank and just couldn't deal with the plp anymore. The mentality of the play base there started to make the game unplayable for me. Then i went to Aion and was bored to tears, so i went back to Lotro which was always my fav. anyway. It is so nice actually talking to people in you group and everyone is friendly, peaople don't rage quite after a wipe, and sometimes after you complete your instance ppl hang in the group just to talk, unheard of in anyother game i have played. So it is great to be back can't wait for SoM

• IrishIrish Member UncommonPosts: 259

Easily one of my favorite posts, anywhere. Ever.