Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ROM fails...for one reason...at least for me...

I swear i gave the game a chance, i leveled almost every character to at least 30, I just can not stand one thing...they run like robots...fine call me superficial but as my friend saw me playing the game he said and I quote, "Why the hell do they run like they have something between their legs." My response..."I know...I wish they would fix that."

Suffice to say...I just could not take it anymore...so many interesting concepts...and they just killed it with the running... It seems every F2P has something wrong...

Comments

• zaylinzaylin Member UncommonPosts: 794

Lol I have tried and played a LOT of F2P MMO's as I am unwilling to Sub to other mmos at this time. And I have to say most f2p mmos dont have the most fluid running/walking, but ya just have to get past that. They are F2p. honestly though I dont think RoMs running is that bad...try Fallen earth witch is not f2p or some other f2p mmos, there is worse.

On a side note if you have not tried Chronicles of spellborn I would give it whirl fun game good concept, and good graphics imo. but everyone has there own tastes...I like a pinch of sugar and a splash of cream in my coffee,how bout you?

• SgtFrogSgtFrog Member Posts: 5,001

Kind of similar to my problem with Vanguard, I can’t stand the animation on that game...I have no idea why....even though the game itself is pretty good.

March on! - Lets Invade Pekopon

• adoniskevadoniskev Member Posts: 92
    Originally posted by zaylin

Lol I have tried and played a LOT of F2P MMO's as I am unwilling to Sub to other mmos at this time. And I have to say most f2p mmos dont have the most fluid running/walking, but ya just have to get past that. They are F2p. honestly though I dont think RoMs running is that bad...try Fallen earth witch is not f2p or some other f2p mmos, there is worse.
    On a side note if you have not tried Chronicles of spellborn I would give it whirl fun game good concept, and good graphics imo. but everyone has there own tastes...I like a pinch of sugar and a splash of cream in my coffee,how bout you?

lol...I just cant help looking at that flaw...i cant help it...<<<pulls hair out... yes I agree we all have our tastes...Though why hasnt anyone told them before the game was in testing, "btw your characters run a little wierd." lol