Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Let's go Steelers!!

dsorrentdsorrent Member CommonPosts: 1,627

Let's see if we can have an all PA Super Bowl!

Comments

• rathmarathma Member UncommonPosts: 3,786

Go bananna

http://www.OriginNow.com - Official Fanboi

EverQuest II : Level 20 Paladin - Antonia Bayle Server
  • 92165449216544 Member Posts: 1,904

I hope so, I hate New England. Im glad Eagles won too, would be nice to see them and the steelers.

• SatansDiscipleSatansDisciple Member Posts: 2,782

I'm not a big sports fan, but I'm really hoping the eagles win the bowl, so that my dad will shut the hell up about what is wrong with the world, and just go on about something positive at least.

--------------------------------------

• Iceman12321Iceman12321 Member Posts: 992

Lets go Pats::=^)::

• BurningManBurningMan Member Posts: 613
    2nd 7:08 17-3 HA all I gotta say to you steelers fans GO PATS

• JethroJethro Member Posts: 8
    I'm glad the eagles won cuz I like Andy Reid and I think Vick is way overrated.  All PA superbowl would be cool.  kindalike a NFL subway series, but i like the pats, especially since they are kind ofa noname team.  And Teddy Bruschi is incredible.
  • KiamdeKiamde Member CommonPosts: 5,820

Considering that the pats were up 10-0 in the first 3.30 minutes....you catch my drift.

"Whoever controls the media controls the mind..-'Jim Morrison"

"When decorum is repression, the only dignity free men have is to speak out." ~Abbie Hoffman

• CJGamefreakCJGamefreak Member Posts: 10

... what does football have to do with MMOs?

What do off topic discussion boards have to do with mmo boards?

Nothing.

"When decorum is repression, the only dignity free men have is to speak out." ~Abbie Hoffman

• BambulBambul Member UncommonPosts: 49
    it's one big real life pvp zone image

--- Bambul's Signature ---

• Iceman12321Iceman12321 Member Posts: 992

Off-Topic Discussion
    Use this forum to discuss anything you want to talk about - even stuff not related to MMORPGs.

looks like the Pats have got them...

41-20 Pats with 2 minutes to go... there goes full representation for my small state at Jacksonville. Who's gonna try Numbers after the game?

Oop, 41-27 with 0:52 to go. Wouldn't that be like, greatest sports moment ever, and I'm here one minute before it's end? Not gonna happen but... damn that would be cool.

• dsorrentdsorrent Member CommonPosts: 1,627

Originally posted by SatansDisciple
    41-20 Pats with 2 minutes to go... there goes full representation for my small state at Jacksonville. Who's gonna try Numbers after the game?Oop, 41-27 with 0:52 to go. Wouldn't that be like, greatest sports moment ever, and I'm here one minute before it's end? Not gonna happen but... damn that would be cool.

Ahh.. oh well... damn Pats... Well, I guess there's always hope that Philly spanks them in Jacksonville....

As for Numb3rs, I got it scheduled for my DVR... The whole premise sounds like it's going to be an awful show, but who knows... We'll see...

Originally posted by dsorrent
    41-20 Pats with 2 minutes to go... there goes full representation for my small state at Jacksonville. Who's gonna try Numbers after the game?Oop, 41-27 with 0:52 to go. Wouldn't that be like, greatest sports moment ever, and I'm here one minute before it's end? Not gonna happen but... damn that would be cool.

Ahh.. oh well... damn Pats... Well, I guess there's always hope that Philly spanks them in Jacksonville....

As for Numb3rs, I got it scheduled for my DVR... The whole premise sounds like it's going to be an awful show, but who knows... We'll see...

Flyyy Eagles Flyyyy, on the road to victoryyyyyy!!! That's all I know. I'm not sure if it's just a local thing or not, but they have there own song. Actually I think there are 2 now. E-A-G-L-E-S, EAGLES!!!!

I don't even know the premise for Numb3rs, so far it just looks like another crime drama to me...

That is just what I wanted. Two bandwagon teams in the superbowl. I think I will skip the bowl and play america's army. I mean, I thought last year's SB was stacked...Why bother watching, dispite the high chance of a halftime show nipple slip?

• zethcarnzethcarn Member UncommonPosts: 1,558

Originally posted by CJGamefreak

... what does football have to do with MMOs?

You do realize this is an Off-topic forum....or did you lose your brain?
  • dsorrentdsorrent Member CommonPosts: 1,627

Actually I think there are 2 now. E-A-G-L-E-S, EAGLES!!!!

Actually, the Jets have that fireman dude who goes to every game who gets the chant going:

J-E-T-S, JETS, JETS, JETS!!

Not sure how long he's been going to games, but I saw him on TV this year when they were in the playoffs and I know he was at the playoff game I was at a year or so ago... Apparently he's pretty well known...

:)