Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fresh Strawberry cake- What can you say about this giveaway?

MyreanMyrean Member Posts: 186

Well,to celebrate the 1 yr. Anniversary of AO..this giveaway is really a joke... imagine an anniversary giveaway?  shooo..

Really hoping for special items to be given away

Comments

• reimarureimaru Member Posts: 228

how can that be a special item if it's just a consumable item that heals you

• MyreanMyrean Member Posts: 186

I agree... don't like it also...I know there are more good items to be given away

• reimarureimaru Member Posts: 228

yeah i hope so...it's kinda discouraging to have these kind of items as a giveaway

• haelikothhaelikoth Member Posts: 116

it sux, but it fits with the whole birthday thing. i still wish they gave us free mounts or something, even if it expired in 24 hours or something.

• lm8darklm8dark Member Posts: 281

Im not really bothered by this, or maybe because I was logged off and didn't get any. lol. Actually that cake is better than nothing. compared to other mmos, AO gives out items almost every weekends. Maybe that's why people think that it's useless, but if there are no item giveaway every weekends, for sure I'd treasure that cake. lol

• MyreanMyrean Member Posts: 186

Well... lm8dark you have a point there, but it was just like an Ambrosia also they just change the image...right? for me it's seems like they don't exert more effort or maybe it lacks creativeness? the cake suits the Anniversary and I agree to that but there are other things to do with the cake to make it creative... like exchanging cake for an Item? or anything that is more fun to do in the game...

• lm8darklm8dark Member Posts: 281

You to have a point there too. lol

But stil a freebie is a freebie... Yeah maybe they could have gone an extra mile and gave something better. Imo the best bet was a 7 day war pack kinda thingy.. dunnow what thats called. even if they made it a cake like variety. maybe a black forest cake wherein 7 days of licenses. lol