Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advice please

I´m going to give to aoc a try, but i don´t want to subscribe 1 year (not yet). If i choose for example 3 month, could I change the billing system before the end of november?

I´d like to try the game before to pay 98€ for the anual subscription

sry for my english :)

Comments

• IbluerateIbluerate Member Posts: 256

You may want to just play the free month, and if you still like it, keep playing.

Playing: World Of Warcraft
    Resting From: Nothing
    Retired: EQ2, CoH, Tabula Rasa, SWG, Warhammer, AoC
    Waiting For: SWTOR, APB
    Love(d): Tabula Rasa, SWG, World Of Warcraft, Age of Conan

• spanishspellspanishspell Member Posts: 30
    Originally posted by Ibluerate

You may want to just play the free month, and if you still like it, keep playing.

I have an account, so i must choose a subscription

• catlanacatlana Member Posts: 1,677

If you are unsure, then I would setup the month to month sub. At the end of the month, decide if you are still enjoying the game. If you are enjoying the game, switch to a longer sub (the year deal is pretty nice) or cancel if you are not having fun any more.

• SoludeSolude Member UncommonPosts: 691

If you select a three monthy sub, you are in it for the duration.  You can change to a 1 month after but it is not possible to get a pro-rated refend on your remaining months... you have to keep your 3 month sub.

my idea is resub for 3 months, and use the 14 days free to play to evaluate the game and choose, if the game is what i expect, the 1 year subscription,

but i don`t know if i must pay 3 months + 1 year sub

thx

• SoludeSolude Member UncommonPosts: 691

If you select 3 months, you get billed IMMEDIATELY for 3 months.  If you change to 1 year during the cycle you IMMEDIATELY pay for 1 year.  There is no free period, only extra days for BUYING time.

thank you very much solude, no dudes now