Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PS3 Mini Games

ChealarChealar Member Posts: 268

Have you tried one of the new minis (game for less than 10 bucks, entirely downloadable from the confort of your home)?

If you tried one, could you give the name and your appreciation of it?

Personnally, I've tried Zombie Tycoon and for the few dollars it cost, I'm having lots of fun and haven't finished yet.

Comments

• reimarureimaru Member Posts: 228

ya i'm also playing it on the psp, i also got crystal defenders too

• ChealarChealar Member Posts: 268

Oh? What's crystal defenders about? Do you find it and Zombie Tycoon any good?

Do you like the principle of minis ?
    I sure do. :D easy accessible fun, like I want a game one evening I can just go and download it and for the average price of a McDo or movie (and pretty much any low-cost activity). I mean, I love games, but I can,t just fork out 30 or 50 dollars every week. With minis, I have the opportunity to have a handful of games for the price of one "normal" game. Even if the minis were short (which doesn't seem to be the case, judging from Zombie Tycoon), all summed up I think they outlive pretty much any "normal" game.

• reimarureimaru Member Posts: 228

Crystal Defenders is a tower defense game with final fantasy tactivs advance characters, it's fun but a bit hard though

Zombie Tycoon is also fun too, mixing RTS and some RPG elements on it

and I like the idea of having minis, it's cheap and still fun to play (with it's simple and addictive gameplay)

and more independent game developers can showcase their games on the consoles with minis

and $2-10 doesn't hurt much on your wallets