Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Beta Pics on MMORPG

NovaKayneNovaKayne Member Posts: 743

Not to be a pest or anything.

Just noticed some pics on the MMORPG boards from user(s) that appear to be beta pics.  Umm, has anyone looked at that?  Are these legit or someone gonna get burnt?

Here is one as a ref...

[url]http://www.mmorpg.com/photo/6ccada85-9fab-4157-992e-333d69393858[/url]

Say hello, To the things you've left behind. They are more a part of your life now that you can't touch them.

Comments

• RecklanRecklan Member UncommonPosts: 31

They're legit, Hi-Rez approved them before he posted them.

• ZukanZukan Member Posts: 161

they were approved yes. I had more, but some didn't get the ok so I did not post those.

• NovaKayneNovaKayne Member Posts: 743

Cool Zukan.  Those are truly some cool shots.  I have been following the game for soem time nd am looking forward to giving it a try.

Say hello, To the things you've left behind. They are more a part of your life now that you can't touch them.

• MistereoMistereo Member Posts: 4

Some of the agency pictures are cool but I like them all. Thanks for posting them.

• KreepedKreeped Member Posts: 24

HiRez has been really cool by setting up a little thing for Closed Beta testers who took screenshots to post them in a private area to get a yay or nay on letting us post this stuff publicly. I mean what other devs have honestly done that?

I've got some approved agency pictures we took over the weekend I'm going to post here soon.

www.CyberneticPunks.com
    Hardcore Gaming Community