Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How many bots does it take....

...to propel your crappy 2-d grinder to the top of mmorpg.com's list?

The fact the you fooled me with a cool name and the hope that a new mmo had magically popped up..how naive of me.

Comments

• AndaelAndael Member Posts: 4

Looks like none, according to their forums they've been running a community event to get a rating.  Since it's from their community no wonder it was so high.  You'd think if they were doing this themselves they would be smarter then to get a high rating and attract attention like you. :P

I tried this game and got my week of fun out of it way back.  If your computer is old play this game...or if you like old school games play this game...otherwise there's a lot better games out there.   The game was a lot more stable then big titles like Aion which I currently play :P *cough* siege crashes *cough*  It's not an 9.0 game for sure imo but it's a nice distraction.

I don't see a reason for you to go out of your way and rip on the hard work of their active community.  I'm going to guess your ratings 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1 and a play time of 5 minutes or less :P Am I right?