Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Free 48-hour extension

"So, due to the extended nature of the server issues, we will be providing a free 48-hour extension of play time. As with previous extensions, this will show up as free extra time on your current billing period (or on your trial period, for those of you who purchased the game recently). We hope you'll bear with us as we continue to work hard on implementing changes for long-term stability."

(Hope I am the first 2 post it)

Comments

• ImperatorianImperatorian Member Posts: 1,000

Again?

• jimothypetrojimothypetro Member Posts: 1,437

Originally posted by Shai'tan
    "So, due to the extended nature of the server issues, we will be providing a free 48-hour extension of play time. As with previous extensions, this will show up as free extra time on your current billing period (or on your trial period, for those of you who purchased the game recently). We hope you'll bear with us as we continue to work hard on implementing changes for long-term stability."
    (Hope I am the first 2 post it)

Well, I'm not sure where you got that from, but also:

Players on these same 20 realms also experienced service interruptions earlier in the week, following last Thursday’s extended server maintenance. While last night’s downtime was unrelated to the issues in the days prior, this is no consolation to those of you that were unable to play. Therefore, in addition to the three days already credited to these players as a result of the server issues earlier in the week, players on these realms will be receiving an additional four-day credit to their accounts. The credit will appear as a total of seven free days on your current billing statement (or on your trial period for those who recently purchased the game).

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.aspx?fn=wow-general&t=959217&p=1&tmp=1#post959217

All this free time is great, but I'd still rather the servers just never being down. ::::28::

----------------------------------

"There is no reason anyone would want a computer in their home."
    -- Ken Olson, chairman of Digital Equipment Corp, 1977

• Shai'tanShai'tan Member Posts: 78
    again

Hmmm. It's not on my subscription thing yet, you sure this isn't the one from 4-5-6 days ago?

[quote]Originally posted by Shai'tan
    [b][url=http://www.arena51.be/pc/news/item.php?id=4147]
    (20 jan 23:44)[/b][/quote]

They posted it late ;)