Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Trader or Entertainer

SgtFrogSgtFrog Member Posts: 5,001

IV been playing a bounty hunter and am having fun( level 25) but I was thinking of starting my alt was not sure what to go trader or entertainer... was leaning towards trader more because i was not sure if entertainers still make money.

March on! - Lets Invade Pekopon

Comments

• KazaraKazara Member UncommonPosts: 1,086

A trader allows you vendors to sell your loot and store items. Crafting can make some decent credits, but not like loot can. Resource harvesting and selling is definitely a good way to make some credits.

A good entertainer can make some money buffing, but it is definitely more of a social character than a true money maker. I would say entertainer is a good choice for an alt account to buff your main and guildmates/friends as needed. It is often fun to just socialize and piece together routines, but that is up to your play style (make sure you are on a populated server).

• SgtFrogSgtFrog Member Posts: 5,001
    Originally posted by Kazara

A trader allows you vendors to sell your loot and store items. Crafting can make some decent credits, but not like loot can. Resource harvesting and selling is definitely a good way to make some credits.
    A good entertainer can make some money buffing, but it is definitely more of a social character than a true money maker. I would say entertainer is a good choice for an alt account to buff your main and guildmates/friends as needed. It is often fun to just socialize and piece together routines, but that is up to your play style (make sure you are on a populated server).

I’m on Euro-Farstar the pop there is pretty good, and I play with a couple friends so it should be ok with finding people to play with.

ermm how fast does an entertainer level at because I know traders can level up at the speed of light hehe.

also how do i sell booster packs in the game, for the card game..i hear they sell for allot.

March on! - Lets Invade Pekopon

• KazaraKazara Member UncommonPosts: 1,086
    Originally posted by SgtFrog

Originally posted by Kazara

I’m on Euro-Farstar the pop there is pretty good, and I play with a couple friends so it should be ok with finding people to play with.

ermm how fast does an entertainer level at because I know traders can level up at the speed of light hehe.

also how do i sell booster packs in the game, for the card game..i hear they sell for allot.

Entertainer can level AFK with the proper macro in about 14 hours (set it up in the evening to run over night)  - a xp buff will help of course. Update your dances and/or songs as you progress.

Structure Trader can be done in just a few hours (respec to what you want if needed). I have heard various reports, but 6-8 hours seems to be the most common estimates. You need to have the resources you need ready. There is also a macro available to assist you. I suggest you check the O-boards Structure Trader profession board.

The TCG is a game that most players in the game despise, but they certainly support it by buying the boosters and loot cards. You can advertise booster packs in the server trade forum or shout out the sale at Mos Eisley Starport. Depending on your server, they seem to go easily for 6-8 million per booster pack.