Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The really ANNOYING thing about EU closed beta keys

crimsonmidcrimsonmid Member Posts: 140

Good morning to all. EU closed beta starts Thursday the 19th according to the official forums( en.forum.gpotato.eu/ ) and still very few beta keys have been distributed to EU players, contrary to the US that had loads of them.

I dont know the rationale behind distributing 1 or 2 keys per day on twitter for example but i find it extremely silly since lots of european players are forced to play in the US servers. Why not distribute some EU keys so that we can play on european servers and not on the us ones?

Only MMORPG.COM recently gave 4,000 US keys in total (and i'm not mentionting other websites). Don't you think its time you did the same for EU? Do we practically have to beg for a key 2 days before EU closed beta starts?

My brain has 2 sides;Left and right. My left side has nothing right and my right side has nothing left...

Comments

• cyandkcyandk Member UncommonPosts: 142

Ye it seems strange... I've been playing on the US servers, but i really wanted to play on the EU servers.

Not sure why they don't hand out shitloads of EU keys...

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

• TyrantasTyrantas Member UncommonPosts: 369

That is definetly just silly.

• RoyunghRoyungh Member UncommonPosts: 16

Trying to get one too. So if anyone found anywhere with keys, please msg me xD