Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SWTOR will only fail if...

Here is a few ways to make the game fail.

1. All is forced guesting.

2. If the armor is the big thing in the game, and if armor only comes from guesting, crafting, and are left out from normal drops, ( and looting from players - that is if there is any form for FvsF pvp).

3. Chars building are boring. Players needs to have more the 2 - maby 3 way to make them unik as in anyother game.

4. If there is no FvsF / RvsR pvp in the game, but this part allso need a concept, not a free for all - killing. It needs a system, as DAOC - AION - WH but fare better, so its new.

5. There have to be ways for tactical war, that means no readers, no stealth and no easy binding skills.

6. Allso in a univers as SWTOR there needs to be free flight, and other transports.

7. And alot more.....

Comments

• Demz2Demz2 Member Posts: 435

Let the stupidity commence.

• ArzhAngelArzhAngel Member Posts: 427

If you say so :)

• mardo303mardo303 Member Posts: 18

Oh man... For you this game is failure already. Most probably it will be PVE questing fest with no or some soft PVP (arenas and duels?).

Well maby that is true, but still thats not what I hope for.

I hope for a new game.

• SarykSaryk Member UncommonPosts: 476

The only things that will make this game fail. Is if Bioware does what SOE did…………

BTW. I dislike WOW, played it, deleted it. But it doesn’t mean the game sucks. There will be people saying that SWG is better that Bioware’s SW game.

Is if Bioware does what SOE did…………Yup and we all know what happend there.

But before that failer...

- The had the best : craftig system, and chrs builder system on the marked. 

• MoiraeMoirae Member RarePosts: 3,318
    Originally posted by ArzhAngel

Here is a few ways to make the game fail.
    1. All is forced guesting.
    Questing is good. Deal with it. In fact, you were told outright that this game is storyline based. That means alot of questing.

2. If the armor is the big thing in the game, and if armor only comes from guesting, crafting, and are left out from normal drops, ( and looting from players - that is if there is any form for FvsF pvp).
    See answer to number one.
    3. Chars building are boring. Players needs to have more the 2 - maby 3 way to make them unik as in anyother game.
    The word is "unique", NOT unik. You invalidated any argument you might have had with that crap. You need to have respect for your readers and actually use the English language. As for character builds.. we'll so. I'm not like you. I don't believe every rumor out there.
    4. If there is no FvsF / RvsR pvp in the game, but this part allso need a concept, not a free for all - killing. It needs a system, as DAOC - AION - WH but fare better, so its new.
    PvP is not for everyone and I hope to hell they don't turn this into a PvP game. This game is supposed to be based on story. That means questing. Again, deal with it.
    5. There have to be ways for tactical war, that means no readers, no stealth and no easy binding skills.
    What a load of crap. Look kid, this game obviously isn't for you. Please go elsewhere. You'll be alot happier.
    6. Allso in a univers as SWTOR there needs to be free flight, and other transports.
    I hope to hell that flying isn't only a side part of this game. You seem to want Eve, not SWTOR, so go play Eve.
    7. And alot more.....
    Only by your mindset. The word "twink" comes to mind when it comes to you. Go play a game you'll be happier in.

The majority of the rest of us are not like you. If you just want a place to kill things, then go elsewhere. This isn't the game you are looking for.

• RoosterNashRoosterNash Member Posts: 283

I couldn't make out anything that the OP said, with the exception of the title, "SWTOR will only fail if...", so allow me to finish in the English language.

SWTOR will only fail if...

1. BioWare and LucasArts suddenly disappear without a trace, taking any fragment of SWTOR with them;
    2. Every Star Wars fan that enjoys gaming suddenly dies, becomes paralyzed, goes into a coma, or disappears themselves.
    3. A combination of 1 and 2 would be the most likely way that SW:TOR would fail.

Even if the second one happened, Trekkies would have no reason to dislike Star Wars anymore, thus moving over to the greatest sci-fi mythos ever created (if you think SW isn't a sci-fi, don't bother commenting here, because I will prove you wrong with at least a million references that state otherwise, including a webster's dictionary definition of science fiction), and that would make up for at least a good portion of the Star Wars fans that... whatevered.

THE Rooster Nash